Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2017 11:16:27 AM EDT
We're looking at moving to this area to be able to use our sailboat on the gulf. We are longtime shooters , reloaders and carry permit holders.
Can anyone tell me about any shooting ranges in the area and other related info?
Currently in Tn and shoot on our own property. Not possible for us to buy enough land to do that in FL.
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 2:46:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Depends on how far north of Panama City you are going to be. I am in Panama City and there are a few ranges to go to.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 3:26:00 PM EDT
[#2]
The county actually opened a range and it is getting pretty good reviews.

Bay County Shooting Range

Pistol, 100 and 300 yard rifle and I think they have added a skeet/trap area.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 1:46:20 AM EDT
[#3]
A range in Port St. Joe allows Full Auto. Private range, nice set up, keyed gate.

Jay's in town, indoor range. They also have a range in Baker.

Tallahassee has a Florida Sate owned range.

Also a range in Greenhead 400 yard.

A couple more I can think of. All within a couple of hours at most. Some are worth the trip for a little extra perks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top