Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2017 9:13:08 PM EDT
Good evening everyone!

It's short notice but there is room in the carbine class coming up next weekend (10/07/17)

Saturday, October 7th
8:30a-12:30p $150

Four hours rocking your favorite carbine! We will be focusing on manipulation and understanding the capabilities of the modern sporting rifle.
Multiple drills from 5 yards to 150 yards.  
AR and AK variants as well as Pistol Caliber Carbines are welcome.

Class size limited to 4. Round count is 250-300

About the instructor:  Joseph Farewell is a law enforcement firearms instructor with multiple certifications.  He is also extremely active in competitive shooting, regularly finishing in the top 10 at national 3-gun matches.  For more info you can check out his Facebook @JosephFarewell and @FarewellFirearms
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 8:44:51 PM EDT
[#1]
If anyone was curious I wanted to add a short review.

This class was awesome, Joe really knows what he's talking about. The small class size provided tons of attention to each person, and I feel like I now have a solid shooting foundation. Because of this class I can confidently make repeated fast and accurate shots at 150+ yards with iron sights. I also found out what worked and didn't when running drills with my carbine, something I would have never discovered on my own at a range.

Really looking forward to the next class I can take with him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top