Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2017 4:01:06 PM EDT
Any word on how Right To Bear in Edgewater, FL was affected by the storm? Seeing as how they're a mile from the beach I'm guessing they got hit badly.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 5:49:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I have lived here in Edgewater for 20 years and never heard of them. Do they have a store front? I'll go out and about later in the morning to see.

Edit
Just googlmapped them, they are down a side road from my favorite pizza joint. Now I really have an excuse to go out if Filippo is making pies.

Another edit to add from their website on the contact us page:

We made it through the hurricane and are back up and running! If you have an open order it ship within the next few days as we knockout the backlog. We’ll be back to our normal shipping speed by the end of the week
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 4:14:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Good to know!
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 7:31:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Drove by their location today. Building looked fine, cars in the parking lot but the Windows are still boarded up. Since their website says visit by appointment only I didn't stop in there.
My work is closed till no earlier than Monday now so I may contact them for an appointment visit for tomorrow or Friday.

I did pick up a couple slices of pepperoni pizza on the way home
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 2:46:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I just sent some disposable income their way.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:15:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm trying to resist going there since I have some disposable cash sitting here too. Would really like some lowers with a local shop roll mark.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top