Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 8:40:25 AM EDT
Yesterday I went to the range we use for our Informal shoots, the 100 yard range at Cecil Webb.

it was dead. I got there at 9:30 am and left at 10:30 am. In that time it was me, 2 old dudes with .22s and a guy with a .30-30 and an ar15.

unlike sundays which are packed.

so I propose we change our day to saturday from sunday.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:44:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Paging MormonComputerz-

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:58:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Wierd.  You'd think it'd be the opposite.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:02:51 AM EDT
[#3]
No problem here. I actually IM'ed Tom about posting a shoot for the 30th. I guess we can do the 29th.

All in favor say aye.

jj
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:46:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
No problem here. I actually IM'ed Tom about posting a shoot for the 30th. I guess we can do the 29th.

All in favor say aye.

jj

The Florida Shooters Network also wants a shoot on Saturday.  I will make a post later tonight. Sorry I've been MIA guys.  Life is throwing me a few curve balls and I've been having a hell of a time hitting them.  Stay tuned...
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:04:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I can only shoot on Sunday's. .  I usually work Saturdays and have been on Sundays. But no more, and I intended on going to the next one.  But I can't make saturdays.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:46:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:18:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Sundays are better for me too, guys. I know cookies aren't enough to sway the vote, but I'll bring bunches for the shoot, PLUS "take home bags" for everyone if we can keep them on Sundays. If someone teaches me how to shoot prone, I'll take up even less space
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:52:10 AM EDT
[#8]
darth, so packed like it was for our "informal", "informal" we just did.  ya it WAS packed...

sorry but sat's suck for myself and aim...
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:26:57 AM EDT
[#9]
well if 1/2 the members can't make it on Saturday then I see no point in holding it on Saturday.

Lets keep it on sundays then.

When I started this thread it was to get everyone's input on the idea. I didn't mean for Tom to just go and change the date.

therefore I propose we move the date of the april shoot from the 29 to the 30th.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:31:31 PM EDT
[#10]
post deleted
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:36:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
well if 1/2 the members can't make it on Saturday then I see no point in holding it on Saturday.

Lets keep it on sundays then.

When I started this thread it was to get everyone's input on the idea. I didn't mean for Tom to just go and change the date.

therefore I propose we move the date of the april shoot from the 29 to the 30th.

When the date's set it's set.  We'll do Saturday this time around and see how it goes.  When we start changing dates after the initial post, it starts to turn into a mess.  Speaking from experience back on our THIRD shoot.  Unless of course an overwhelming majority says, "Screw you Tom.  Move it to Sunday or we'll kick your Mormon ass!!!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top