Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 8:03:21 PM EDT
I've heard a lot of great things about the Pop Dean's range and was wondering how I would go about becoming a member?  I read the website and it says to check the calendar before coming out but it only goes as far as this past February.  

If anyone could give me some info on how to go about becoming a member, etc. i'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:29:10 AM EDT
[#1]
There are several active members of Pop's, including the owner (Sharon aka Gladesgirl), who post regularly on the FSN website who would know. Ask on their General Discussion thread.
floridashootersnetwork.com/phpbb/index.php
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:51:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Just call and tell her you want to be a memeber. She will probably tell you to come out and sign up. Currently they are open everyday but its best to call before you go. Thats all there is to do. Call anytime. I am sure they are shooting right now.

954-433-7421
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:55:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Sharon had a mishap out there so you might want to check this thread over at Florida Shooter's Network before heading out there for a full update on what's going on there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top