Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2006 6:48:12 AM EDT
Going to try out the range Sat. morning early before EVERYONE gets there!

I like it during the week days

I would like to shoot with some of ya guys here in FL ?

Also hopeing somebody will have a 20incher to see if it can handle the Wolf M193? I havent had any trouble with it? But all I got is a Shorty/M4 LMT type

also have couple boxes of Blue box Black Hills 77gr and other junk I like to get rid of since it just collecting dust
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:56:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, I'm working saturday
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:46:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Bummer!

I hate being the only AR15 out there? Even the old timmers hate the Black Rifle?

I told them I liked bolt action as long as its a sniper

I did have a 222rem Savage that could out shoot myself very accurate.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:15:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Had to get a Dishwasher this morning so I wont be out this AM maybe Later on today or sunday  am
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:37:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Wish I had seen this earlier, I would have made the trip and let you use my Armalite M15A2
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:32:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Wish I had seen this earlier, I would have made the trip and let you use my Armalite M15A2

Ahhhh but you can't come down for our Team Shoots!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:54:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I was out there with a friend on Sat afternoon, We ended up on the 200yard range due to crowding on the pistol/rifle range. We moved some targets up to around the 50yd mark and started shooting,I saw movement out of the corner of my right eye and glanced over to see some guy with a Kel-Tec rifle standing behind the line getting ready to fire. I politely asked him to step up to the firing position as he was making me nervous,He stated he liked to shoot from back here so as not to get hit by my brass and also not to hit the shooter to his right with his. I than in formed him that dealing with flying brass was part of the experience. He gave me a dirty look mumbled something and stepped up. We fired a few mags and left.Man I reall miss the EPGC.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:31:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Babcock/ Webb is a kill zone on saturdays. Early AM weekdays is when I go.
Pick a day. I'll bring 10mm
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:17:01 AM EDT
[#8]

Im off this week  if I can manage to fix my vehicle Ill be there.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:00:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Im still working on moms dishwasher today!

WARNING Last time at the range I was shooting with a guy who collects older bolt action military rifles!

HE TOLD ME WHILE CHECKING THE 200yrd TARGET SOMEONE STOLE HIS COLT 45
SO BEWARE!

wich sucks!

Just drop me a Email and we do some testing of WOLFS M193 I will give someone with a 20incher a couple boxes or more!

I find that the M193 Wolf is outstanding out of my M4/Shorty! more accurate than the XM193/Q3131/Q3131a
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:05:57 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Im off this week  if I can manage to fix my vehicle Ill be there.

ARE YOU CLOSE TO PUNTA GORDA?

I tell ya there are crazy guys there! Its a wonder no one has been shot!

There was a guy who brought 5 full autos and shot everyones tagets and a Womans nice target stand wich is now full of 230gr holes?  However I did shot his Sten its slow but I like it better than the two uzis one micro the other standard and Mac 45acp,S&W forgot the Model but looks cool?

Shooting Monady I hope?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:36:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ahhhh but you can't come down for our Team Shoots!

Y'all keep pickin bad weekends for me, I do miss 'em though. Guess I NEED to be at the next one
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:29:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Im going after LUNCH today! Im loaded up some Wolf M193 and LC M855
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:44:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Yesterday was a good day!

anyone here in FLA have a AR15 20incher?

I was there for 5hrs.

But did give a guy 40 rds of Wolf M193 to shoot in his MINI 14 all went FINE!

This ammo is SUPER CLEAN and SUPER Accurate!

Well maybe wed. we can get out!  

BTW I got only 1 box lelt of BH 77gr.

Shooting at the 200 yard with LMT 14.5 and a Eotech 551 useing a 100 yard target all I could do is to keep them within the 7 ring?  Thats useing BH 77gr.

I wasnt to happy about it but its just a M4 upper I guess?

What do you guys think?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top