Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2006 6:56:05 PM EDT
Does anyone know a guy named Bobby Roberts? His name on gunbroker.com is REBROB. If you know who he is tell him he's a s@#t bag. He sold me an airsoft AR carry handle as a real carry handle. His advise to get it to zero was to get a new front sight post that was taller. If anyone is in the mood for the old flaming dog s@#t in a bag trick, his address is:

85092 MINER RD
YULEE, FL 32097-7259

Just felt like bitching.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:07:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Yulee is one of those in the STICKS places I have family there. I dont know the guy but I dont live to far. I loooked in area phone book, they list the names for that lil area in there. No Bobby in there, 2 names for Miner road one is a womans name and the other is a Douglus; address is 116, no big # for that street name. The names are at the same address #116, phone number is 904-225-5927. Maybe bobby is there son, some lil trailer trash kid. good luck
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:53:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info. I used the guys name and home address for all sots of crap already. Magazine subscription, all sorts of internet spam, gay singles adds, a peta membership, a bradycampain sponser. I think with all the telemarketers that will be calling him tomorrow, I'll feel a little better about it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 12:44:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks for the info. I used the guys name and home address for all sots of crap already. Magazine subscription, all sorts of internet spam, gay singles adds, a peta membership, a bradycampain sponser. I think with all the telemarketers that will be calling him tomorrow, I'll feel a little better about it.

HAHA, that is funny that would be worth the few bucks you lost. Maybe you could sell your part on a Airsoft site.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:02:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, I was looking at gunbroker today and saw that dumbass changed his telephone nuber, and his address to a PO box. I'll be that cost him more than my $45.00. I feel a whole lot better about it now.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:06:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Well, I was looking at gunbroker today and saw that dumbass changed his telephone nuber, and his address to a PO box. I'll be that cost him more than my $45.00. I feel a whole lot better about it now.

Cool man nothing worse then some DAMN cheat. But he will get what he deserves one day, what goes around ,comes around. OH report his ass on Gun broker for selling FAKE SHIT. OH how do you know it is from a Airsoft? Armalite makes Airsoft guns and I bet they use the same handle for both guns. U do need a taller front post on some Ar's my Bushmaster build needs one it is maxed out on the post. OK good luck in the rest of your buying adventures. OUT. Tuna.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top