Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 6:42:00 PM EDT
Goingto DW in April. I like to hit the chinatowns or asian towns when I visit new areas. is there area where the asian congregate??

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:46:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you asian.....? None of my buisness obviously...but...

BTW it's taking all the will power I have not to add a million laughing smilelys on this page. Just so I don't offend you..

I'm Nice like that.

Have you googled this topic first?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:24:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, on Colonial drive east of I-4. A big Vietnamese area.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:26:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yes, on Colonial drive east of I-4. A big Vietnamese area.

Yep, this is about the only main concentration.

If you want good Korean food, there's an outstanding Korean Restaurant, that goes by the wholly original name of "Korean Restaurant" on Orange Blossom Trail.  (Bring your heater.)

I was skeptical at first, but the place is spotless clean and the food is great.

In Little Vietnam (off of Colonial east of I-4) as far as food is concerned I highly recommend Viet Garden.  It's great, and they also prepare a good amount of Thai if that is more to your liking.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:16:58 PM EDT
[#5]
American through and through.I just like asian food and liketo try them in different cities.

Btw Jake i noticed  you have more post in 8 months then i have in 4 years. You Da man
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:22:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
American through and through.I just like asian food and liketo try them in different cities.

Btw Jake i noticed  you have more post in 8 months then i have in 4 years. You Da man

Just getting my twenty dollars worth!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:14:54 AM EDT
[#7]
theres a chinatown in Fl?

huh imagine that.   All Ive seen is varying shades of browntown from St Aug to key Largo..

Perhaps one of yall could point me to caucasiantown?  I feel the desire to get in touch with my roots..

(yeah i know unlike JaketheSnake's first post no amount of smileys will likely prevent me from offending everyone)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top