Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/5/2003 7:08:48 AM EDT
Man, this rain is perfect for me, but north of here along the Withlacoochee must be a Bi-otch! Hope everyone is high and dry, and having some indoor fun!

Troy
St. Pete Beach
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 8:09:18 AM EDT
Troy,

Try to make it up to shoot with us!

Dirk
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 8:19:04 AM EDT
You don't know how hard I've been trying! Had a cousin get married this past weekend, and my job sucks right now. As soon as I straighten that out, I plan to be a regular.

Even been working on an AR10 carbine with really loud brake to compete with!
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 11:45:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BigGuns:
You don't know how hard I've been trying! Had a cousin get married this past weekend, and my job sucks right now. As soon as I straighten that out, I plan to be a regular.

I think after my showing with my DSA this past time, they'll outlaw the .308 guns. Just ask M4real what it's like to chase a guy shooting .308 through the shoot house.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 12:12:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By norman74:

Originally Posted By BigGuns:

I think after my showing with my DSA this past time, they'll outlaw the .308 guns. Just ask M4real what it's like to chase a guy shooting .308 through the shoot house.

I was right behind you with that target blaster of yours. We just have to remember that when Norman comes up to use twice the amount of nails and staples!

Dirk
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 12:36:13 PM EDT
All it says is "carbine"!

A DSA should be fun! Maybe a tanker Garand, too! Actually, I'll probably shoot NEW/OLD school with my A1 Dissipater with Elbit Falcon.

It's my 11YO you have to watch out for! My 14 YO is almost as good as me with handgun, now. He likes .45ACP, and he's pretty good with his Purply M4gery with Aimpoint. They really want to come, too!

Hopefully this month or next, I will have things worked out. I really miss going to the shoots!

You know it's bad when I don't show up even when you have food!? If you only knew.
Top Top