Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2003 9:02:47 AM EDT
Where can I purchase a gun safe iin the Fort Lauderdale area? Need a place that would deliver.
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 3:04:41 PM EDT
[#1]
C.E.Safes &
Security products Inc.
(954) 977 8499
pompano beach, Fl
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 3:04:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a safe at CE Safes & Security on Copans Road. (954) 977-8499 Put a small deposit, and paid when delivered. I believe the owner & a helper actually delivered and installed the safe (somewhere around 800#'s)This included drilling the floor and all hardware. I got a 30"X60"X22" Cannon. A couple of sugestions. Get one bigger than you need. Get a de-humidifer. Mine has a "pebble grain" finish and doesn't show fingerprints. I searched the web, but decide on these guys and am very pleased.
http://safegunvaults.com I don't work there, I just shopped there.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 1:46:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks
I'll try to check them out Saturday
Gerry
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 2:38:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Gerry, as an after thought, When I decided to buy from C.E. a delivery date and time was agreed upon. The owner & I agreed on a delivery time and date that would be convenient for me. Not "sometime on such a day" They were prompt, causing me no loss of work time.
An interior lite would also be a great addition. That's the only thing I wish I'd have gotten (besides a bigger safe)

Bruce
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 10:56:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Bought one today. The owner and his wife were great. He's a retired policeman. With his views on the US he would fit right in here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top