Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2003 8:31:43 PM EDT
www.gunstock.org/

OK guys, I'm actively in the planning stages of going to this event. Anyone else from Florida going to try for it?

My Currant plans are to leave Tallahasse at 0600hrs on the 9th. I'll be heading west on I-10, anyone want to convoy?

Feel free to IM me or my Email is [email protected].
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:08:53 AM EDT
[#1]
My friend and I will probably attend. We'll leave Thursday and stay the night at his parent's in Houston.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 3:40:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I am in, I am willing to take a few guys with me if they share the costs, I am going to rent a Large cruzing van or RV.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:11:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in Fort Walton Beach, which would be on your way since I'm about 20 minutes from I-10.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 7:30:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Sweet, I will start looking tomorrow for the best price on a good set of wheels, I will try to get a RV so that we can sleep with our guns and not worry about them in a car trunk. I will email you guys with the prices and we can put it to a vote.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:04:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm hoping to go...But, I don't yet know what my schedule is going to be like come October. I live less than a mile from I-10 in Pensacola.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top