User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2003 3:46:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 4:22:40 PM EDT
[#1]
bad medicine
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 4:41:50 PM EDT
[#2]
We should cut this great state off at the big lake and consider it a foreign country down there anyway.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 5:06:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
We should cut this great state off at the big lake and consider it a foreign country down there anyway.

Floridastan
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 5:21:27 PM EDT
[#4]
And how many of the 9/11 hijackers were in Delray Beach before they went on their murderous attack?
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 1:12:16 AM EDT
[#5]
They should have gone ahead with the Cross Florida Barge Canal project, that way we could've strung wire on and mined the North side.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:30:24 PM EDT
[#6]
The "dirty bomb" suspect Jose Padilla aka whatever the fu-k mohammed, worked within AR range of my house at the Kemper building. A couple months ago, the FBI was ten miles down the road looking for some guy who attended Al-Qeada training camps. Please forewarn me before the shit goes down so i can pack up some neccesities and head towards Polk county.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 3:32:59 PM EDT
[#7]
You can stop short of Polk county,here in Highlands county we plan on holding the line!

Link Posted: 5/31/2003 3:59:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Backin you up in Pasco.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:03:40 PM EDT
[#9]
A little too close for comfort here in Brevard...but ready to defend a line in the sand anyway!

CJ
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:53:57 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Please forewarn me before the shit goes down so i can pack up some neccesities and head towards Polk county.

Americans don't retreat, we fix bayonets & charge.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 1:47:31 PM EDT
[#11]
I guess I'll be left to fight behind the lines here in Miami!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 3:49:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Zaphod,

I'm with you in Fort Lauderdale..
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 3:54:05 AM EDT
[#13]
I agree with the constantine wire on the southern border of 'Chobee. I'll stay here in Brevard county. When I-95 turns into 3 lanes I know I'm too far south. I can't believe we're letting these ass holes get away with this stuff here.

Shabo
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:17:53 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I agree with the constantine wire on the southern border of 'Chobee. I'll stay here in Brevard county. When I-95 turns into 3 lanes I know I'm too far south. I can't believe we're letting these ass holes get away with this stuff here.

Shabo

We had a real nice state until all those damnyankees started moving down.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 1:35:54 PM EDT
[#15]
hmmm thatis about 10 minutes from my place....looks like im really on the front line!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 9:10:42 PM EDT
[#16]
I grew up down in South Florida...and didn't like it. BTW, Anyone have a link to my topic from 9/12/01 where I mentioned that I actually knew one of the 9/11 terrorists ???

Unlike the ones they describe in this article...he was not very vocal about mid-east politics/religion. He said a few things about Israel, but I've heard worse from McUzi. You would not have thought that he hated Americans. If I'd had any idea what he had planned, I woulda put a bullet right between his eyes.

It is people like him we need to be afraid of. The ones speaking at leftist universities are supporters and in some cases financers of terror. They need to be taken out. But, we need to first focus on finding those who are here to actually carry out such acts.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:31:11 PM EDT
[#17]
I'll be in S. FL this weekend...sounds like the AR15.COM army needs to kick some ass down there!  

I would love to show up at the FAU campus and meet a few of these 'students.'  Right after I tell them what I did to some of their co-conspirators in Iraq, I would show them one of the blood-chokes that the USMC taught me.  

After that, it's whiskey for the AR15.COM army, and deportation back to their shithole for the bastards. Anybody else feel frisky?
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 12:50:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Gentlemen:

I must advise caution and prudence in this situation.  It is true that our great State has housed folks dedicated to, and been their training grounds for, murdering our countrymen.  We must never forget that.

Some points to consider:

1) "Follow the money" applies.  If the enemy does not have funds, he cannot operate.

2) "Follow the Leader" applies.  If the enemy does not have a charismatic, outspoken leadership, he will be unorganized, grabastic, and generally as worthless as he always was.

3) Rooting out the "operators" is usually an after-the-fact operation, as the FBI has so painfully figured out.  Those of us who were in personal contact with the 9/11 hijackers will attest to the fact that they generally were NOT the radical muslim type.  They were OPERATORS...to do, not to be seen.

4) There are folks inside our borders advocating wholesale slaughter of our families.  This greatly disturbs me and I feel that preparations must be made.

5) The Line you hold is any place you damn well want it to be.  The soil you stand upon that you defend with your life is yours and no one can take it from you without also taking your life.

Never forget this.

Panz

[edited because my grammatical skills had not yet caught up with my literary ones]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top