EMAIL ONLY email@example.com
At least it’s not the “taxman cometh”…………I’m trying to fund my Roth IRA before the April deadline………….so here goes.
I have some pictures on a hosted sight, if you don’t see your item on the link, then I don’t and can’t get more pics………here is the link to the pics I have.
EMAIL ONLY PLEASE
1. Beretta Model A 300 12ga semi auto shotgun. In excellent condition, shows some signs of wear. It is surprisingly light to carry, the lightest 12 ga I’ve ever handled. It is a fast shooter. The barrel is around 21” or so. I have fired around 100 rounds through it, and it worked flawlessly. I believe it holds 4 rounds. Has English Import stamps, and “made in Italy” and US import stamps……..it’s been around the globe. This one is chromed, though I believed it is not factory chrome. It is very corrosion resistant though, I’ve owned this gun for around 20 yrs and never have cleaned or wiped it down (it’s been under my bed), and it has no rust or corrosion. There is one spot where the chrome is a little bumpy, but it isn’t corrosion………this shotgun is LIGHT. The wood is in great shape and it has the original Beretta buttpad and original Beretta pistol grip cap. It show signs of normal use, but is in nice overall shape………….$345 and $15 to ship and insure.
2. Custom Ultra lightweight Mauser in 8mm. I bought this rifle nearly twenty years ago from a fellow at a gunshow who said he had owned it for a decade or more. The craftsmanship is superb for a lightweight custom. It has Williams rear peep sights, and a post front (alum. to drop weight). Chromed barrel band and chromed sling swivels. Leather sling. Trigger is crisp with no creep. The bolt handle has been turned down and flattened like no other I’ve seen……..it is flat!! Now for the most amazing part for an old mauser, the bore is PERFECT. The finish is quite nice, though one spot on the barrel has a blemish in the finish, see pic. The wood is absolutely beautiful, and has a nice raised cheek(lots of swriling here, very nice), and is quite thin in the forearm to drop weight. There is a typical very small split in the wood, just behind the action. In my opinion it’s been there forever, and will never cause a problem, it is very small. Everything about this rifle was done right…………….$540 and $15 to ship and insure.
5. G1 FAL fully assembled lower receiver. It has been restored to excellent condition. Wood is refinished and so is the metal (flat black parkerized). Includes all trigger components………ready to bolt on to a complete upper and fire (no cross bolt). This is a nice restored G1 lower……………….$130 and $10 to ship and insure.
6. WAC FAL upper reciever. Williams armament corp. ultra lightweight receiver for FAL’s. Not recommended for a .308 build. In great shape, with some finish wear………………..$120 and $10 to ship and insure.
10. Night Owl Russian NVG (night vision goggles), 1st gen., with head harness, very clear for 1st gen., model OH 1x20, built in IR, worked for me for 5 years, then about a month ago one of the eyes stopped working, the other eye works perfectly. I don't have the time to mess with it. You can replace the tube on that side for about $70-100, or just use it as is. I called Night Owl, and they said they would replace the tube for $140. These sell for about $650, I'll let this go for only ...........................$180 and $10 to ship, looks just like these www.rugift.com/photocameras/night-vision-goggles-on-1x20-ir.htm
11. Armalite AR-50 accessory rail adapter with sling stud on it, so you can ad a sling or bipod that is lighter than the armalite one that weighs a ton……this item is original AR-50 manufacture and is heavy duty and in excellent condition……….Armalite sells these for $69…………this one goes for…….……$20 and $5 to ship.
13. Steiner Military Marine 8x30 binoculars, very good condition, some signs of use, I've used these on several elk hunts, but optics are great, and very clear, look just like these binoculars.com/products/Steiner_8x30_Military-Marine_679.html
.......$110 and $10 to ship
16. Heavy Barrel FAL Isreali Kit on DPMS receiver in excellent condition. It shoots great. See pics for description, bore is nice, finish is nice, wood is awesome...................$940 and $25 to ship and insure(it's heavy)
18. Ruger 10/22 BRAND NEW take off stock, wood, with stainless steel barrel band, original Ruger buttpad, BRAND NEW ...............$36 and $7 to ship.
19. CAI L1A1 Sporter rifle .308. Pistol grip config with L1A1 flash hider and bayo lug. Barrel marked "Made in Canada C1A1". Front and rear sling swivels, and nice carry handle. Has a newer Tapco scope rail mounted on, the kind that screws down tight if you want. Folding rear sight. Good finish overall......barrel and receiver are parkerized, lower is painted, as they were. Fine example of an L1A1................$625 and $15 to ship and insure.
20. Remington 870 Express MAGNUM 12ga. In excellent condition almost new, has been hunting once and had about 40 shot put through her, and she ran great. 28" barrel, Remington Mod. Screw-In choke. Just a couple very small marks from one time in the field.........................$199 and $15 to ship and insure.
21. AR15 Bolt/Carrier, Dark black Park, complete, with key and firing pin. No marks, MilSpec, maybe FN. In Excellent condition, full circle, maybe 20-40 rounds fired with it ....................$115 and $5 to ship.
22. another.......AR15 Bolt/Carrier, Dark grey Park, complete, with key and firing pin. No marks, MilSpec, maybe FN. In Excellent condition, full circle, maybe 20-40 rounds fired with it ....................$115 and $5 to ship.
23. 56mm Scope sunshade, 4", unsure of make, excellent condition, matte black.............$15 and $4 to ship.
26. 50mm Scope sunshade, 4", Leupold, excellent condition, matte black...............$15 and $4 to ship.
Email ONLY firstname.lastname@example.org
You can combine items to save on shipping. Please don't send lowball offers, prices are firm, if they don't sell, THEN I will lower prices next week. Money Orders only please, 0r Paypal plus 3%. First to post "I'll take it" "IN AN EMAIL" by time stamp of post "IN EMAIL" gets item, as these items are on several sites.