Nice complete, ready to drop in. Has been up graded with some CMP parts. Comes with all the original Colt parts that were replaced with some of the up graded parts. Upgades include the following...
1) Rock River CMP float tube, modified gas tube & hand guards W/lead weights.(have the original Colt Hand guards & gas tube.)Has original Colt front sight base, but the sling swivel mounting boss has been removed so that the float tube sling swivel could fit. Have original swivel.
2) Original A2 muzzel brake is glued hand tight for no barrel stress.
3) Original sight base is glued and lightly pinned for less barrel stress.
4) Hand guards have glued lead weights.
5) Has 1/3 MOA elevation, 1/4 MOA windage rear sight W/Karis interchangable .046 hooded arerature. The pad below the rear sight base has been milled about .075", (hard to notice}to allow a lower front and rear sight setting. The sight base has been modified by having the bottom part ground about .075" to expose the slot. This allows for different rear sight bases to be changed quickly, without having to remove any pins. Also this modification allows the rear sight to have complete travel all the way out to the top. This allows it to be elevated for 1000 yards without having to touch the front sight. The front sight is a NM .055 width. Comes with the original complete rear sight assembly.
6) There is two .110" holes drilled in the Carry handle that has been match color filled. These holes were drilled for a repeatable scope mount. As you can see in the picture, they are not very noticable and can be re used in the future. I just wanted to mention it.
Has original bolt carrier and 1-7 chrome lined barrel. Shoots real accurate. I could not find any measurable throat errosion. I used a Stoney Point tool with a std. length(1.063")Sierra 80gr. bullet and still came up with an O.A.L. of 2.500-2.505, which was what I had when it was new. The grooves & crown are still nice. My Ebay User name is my e-mail address, if you want to check out my selling feedback.
Also, if not satisfied, you can return it, within 14 days, for refund, but you will have to pay all shipping charges. Click on the links for pictures. I used a scanner.