For sale: A HAR-15A2 Range Rifle chambered in 5.56 with scope and accessories. Rifle has a carbon fiber HESSE lower reciever model HAR-15A2. Contrary to popular belief, HESSE lowers are not junk if you install quality parts, which I did. Here is the complete breakdown of what this rifle has installed:
- HESSE HAR-15A2 Carbon Fiber Lower, post-ban
- Bushmaster lower parts kit installed (hammer, trigger, etc.)
- PSG Adjustable Sniper Grip
- A2 buttstock with extended contoured buttplate
- Delta Pro cheekpiece
- Buttstock Magazine pouch
- A2 upper with 20" heavy barrel 1 in 9 twist
- Cav Comp A2 Muzzle Break installed
- RRA bolt assembly
- Charging handle with extended scope latch
- A2 forarm furniture with bottom picatinney rail
- front pinhandle grip
- picatinney collapsing bipod
- government silent sling
- Leatherwood scope mount
- Weaver stamped 1" rings
- Blazer 8-32 power 44mm scope with Butler Creek flip caps front and back
- one USA mags 30 round pre-ban magazine
Rifle has less than 100 rounds through it and it functions flawlessly but it still needs the scope to be propperly boresighted to be very accurate. I paid over $1200 for all the parts and the lower.
Pics available at: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/jaytheanim8r/lst?.dir=/HAR-15A2&.view=t
... or email me for pics.
Asking $800 or best offer plus $30 shipping. I accept Postal Money Orders only on this item as it requires the propper FFL to FFL transfer. I will use an escrow service if the buyer wishes but I ask that they pay all related fees. I am in Saint Louis, Missouri if there are any local people interested in seeing it in person. Email me at JsARCLIGHT@aol.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (for fastest response) if you are interested. I'm not looking for any trades at the moment, sorry. Thanks for your interest.