Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2017 1:20:49 AM EDT
got a MP5 clone pistol few weeks back and would like to get the barrel threaded, anyone know where I can send this to be done? I contacted parabellum combat (ghilliebear on HKPRO) And he said he doesn't do that and since it went from pistol to rifle and back to pistol that it would be an illegal SBR. So now I'm looking for someone to thread my barrel to run my Osprey 9, this was posted in my thread asking about going back and forth ATF Ruling 2011-4. any suggestions where I can get this done? Thanks
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 1:29:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't tell anyone about how it's configured now or has been configured in the past. Just ask if you can get your barrel threaded.

No need for TMI.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:47:10 AM EDT
[#2]
You can go pistol-rifle-pistol. You CANT go rifle-pistol. Thompson contender won that court battle. 

Also contact Morgan Richey @ class3 machining. He can thread anything and does amazing work. 
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 9:19:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can go pistol-rifle-pistol. You CANT go rifle-pistol. Thompson contender won that court battle. 

Also contact Morgan Richey @ class3 machining. He can thread anything and does amazing work. 
View Quote
Yea go to Morgan. I used him for my mpx chop n thread. Great price. Great guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top