Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 1:49:33 PM EDT
Actually it's a PTR-91 that I've got.  I'm in need of a stock with a shorter length of pull.  I like the basic layout of the factory stock, but I've got short arms and it doesn't fit me.  Anybody got any suggestions?  Or maybe there's a way to modify the existing fixed stock without hacking it up.

Thanks,
Robert
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:31:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Top notch parts has an adjustable stock for around $200, I have read good reviews on it.

Bill
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:55:43 AM EDT
[#2]
You might try one of these, they're about as short as it gets.

www.tapco.com/product_information.asp?number=STK30105G&back=yes&dept=101&last=75

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:19:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I will make you a trade. You have a standard stock with recoil assembly, right?
I have that Tapco stock complete with recoil assembly. straight up, each pays own shipping.

Mine came on the rifle and was factory assembled by JLD.

[email protected]

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:56:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks everyone.  I couldn't find it on the Top-Notch website, so I e-mailed him.  As for Tapco, it's not quite what I'm looking for, but thanks for the offer.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:51:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I couldn't find it on the Top-Notch website

Here;  www.top-notchparts.com/G3whatshot.htm

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:58:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Top notch parts has an adjustable stock for around $200, I have read good reviews on it.

Bill

Do you have a link for where I can see one?  I can not find any link on their website   (www.topnotchparts.com)

If this is their website, it is not making any sense to me.

TIA

Seydou
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:57:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks, I found it.  It's at the bottom of the page.  After you click on the description line it shows one all opened up.

You don't by chance know the length of pull with the stock all the way collapsed do you?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top