Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 9:31:27 PM EDT

Low Profile Mount

?

Also, anybody know if I can put this as well as a three rail mount from JD on my gun? Looks like there might be some pretty tight tolerances.

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:01:25 PM EDT
[#1]
If you are simply looking to save money, just buy a leapers low profile mount.  I have one on my PTR-91 and it is a perfect fit with over 500 rounds through it and for $20 you really can't go wrong.  Then again you could spend $100+ on a B&T, but that is your choice (check DSA, Inc. if you are really interested).

-JZ
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:08:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Do they have any of the leapers scope mounts that are "full" length? The main thing that I liked about the BT was that it was about 8 3/4" long. I don't think I would really need that at all, I just like the look of a scope mount that goes until the barrel starts.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:56:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
www.brugger-thomet.ch/inhalt/02/pdbilder/0004/001/BT-
Low Profile Mount

?

Also, anybody know if I can put this as well as a three rail mount from JD on my gun? Looks like there might be some pretty tight tolerances.

Thanks guys.

I don't know for sure but I would be willing to say there is a 99% chance it will fit with tht JLD rail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top