Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 7:51:46 PM EDT
I was tell the little lady today the many reasons why I need another HK rifle - when she stopped me and asked: "...what abot a 92? You skipped it ..." this blind-sided me 2 differant ways. Frist, I didnt really think she was paying attention to my ramblings, and Second, I didnt have an answer for her.
Did HK ever have a model 92?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:48:32 PM EDT
[#1]
No.

But there was an HK32. It was basically a 7.62x39 version of the HK33.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:23:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:06:57 AM EDT
[#3]
The numbering system is not sequential. 9 means civilian roller lock rifle and the second digit denoted chambering.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:31:57 AM EDT
[#4]
the missing one is usually the G41 which I would give your left nut for.  I heard there were maybe one or two presamples and a handful of posts going around....  no semis unfortunately.  Probably cost about three G36's for each, but DAMN they're fine!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top