BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:18:36 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
that sounds like how my curved buttstock is marked, is yours curved?

John

Quoted:

Quoted:
they just received some more in stock (just got off the phone with them)
mine is coming in tomorrow

Got it in, VG condition
It had 3 code dates or some type of numbers on the bottom. Two of which were scrached out. Functions fine. Definately a good deal

ya, its the newer style (i prefer that over the old one)
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:35:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Got my type B toady and the condition sucks compared to my type A from the other week. The A looks brand new, the type B looks well worn and will need a  refinish. The bad part is it costs $20.00 dollars more for the(B) type  handpick
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:53:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Got my type B toady and the condition sucks compared to my type A from the other week. The A looks brand new, the type B looks well worn and will need a  refinish. The bad part is it costs $20.00 dollars more for the(B) type  handpick

Tell me about it.  I got mine today the older style and it had only 40% of th e finish left.  The worse part about it is when I ordered it I was told they did not have any of the older ones so I said to just send me the new one.   The next day someone here says they have the old ones so I call and order one to and pay $20 more.  I guess I will be sending both back or selling them here if anyone wants them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:36:29 AM EDT
[#4]
To make my story even worse I had ordered a type B by phone week before last and had canceled a few other things on a different order. I get my order in expecting to see the type B stock also and no stock to be found. I figured I hadn't called the order in soon enough to be shipped with  this one so I waited a while and then checked the bank. Nothing had been withdrawn for the stock. Anyway I had to reorder and it cost $20.00 dollars more this time and a week before all U had to do was ask ED for a Type B and was nothing extra.    
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:31:08 AM EDT
[#5]
They must be catching on that this price is REALLY REALLY good and that the older style stocks are not something that everybody has an easy time finding.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 1:30:07 PM EDT
[#6]
can't blame em, everyone else is selling the same for $230+........................when your talking selling 100's of these, leaving $100 each on the table starts to really add up fast, just happy to see they didn't bump the price up to $230.......but then they would be sitting on them for a bit longer. But yeah........happy as a clam with mine at $130 :D

Quoted:
They must be catching on that this price is REALLY REALLY good and that the older style stocks are not something that everybody has an easy time finding.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:59:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I just got the other older style stock and it is missing as much finish as the first one.  They will both be going back tomorrow.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top