Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2006 6:59:31 AM EDT
I'm probibly getting a new built Imbel metric FAL this weekend and need to know some things to look for that might give evidence of a shoddy build, bad parts, or something that could lead to trouble on down the road.
I know very little about these rifles so any help will be useful. Thanks in advance....
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:32:36 PM EDT
[#1]
check the headspace with go / no-go gauges.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:01:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey, gixxer sixxer, I haven't talked to ya in a while, but if you need a fal I have a heavy barrell model that I could part with to help pay for my son's adoption....4169805
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 12:07:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Gixxer Sixxer

I am in North Little Rock. I have built several FALs and know them pretty well. I am not an expert, but I am pretty good with FAL knowledge generally. I would be glad to assist you in evaluating that rifle if you are in Central AR.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top