Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2006 5:25:30 PM EDT
I'm about to order a kit. Is there any other options other than the SA's for 299.00. Also who has the best condition kits.
ETA: Also wheres the best place to get a para stock?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:47:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks DarkNite. That may be the way I go.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 8:23:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:49:25 PM EDT
[#4]
SA's $299.00?...... not familiar with that..... SA as in South African?
What I hear Imbel kits from Brazil are the rage now.... parade and drill weapons never been to war.... worn finish/exterior.... like new internals and bores.

Go here and look around
shop it for awhile and you'll find a sweet deal from a member or if you have to buy now get one from Dan's or Wolfsburg Bob from there..... both are straight up gentlemen and will do the right thing if you're not satisfied with what you get.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:29:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Imbel kits are nice but STGs are the gold standard of kits and will soon be gone.  It's worth the money, IMHO.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I have two Imbel Brazilian kits and the bores are fine. If I were you I would get the STG58 kit if you could find it. Mine was in excellent shape and it shoots really well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top