BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2005 11:21:48 AM EDT
moved ee
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:41:07 PM EDT
[#1]
OK I will give you 2 FAL's for it.

I will even throw in a spare Belgium kit and 2 extra Imbell Recievers.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:03:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, but not thanks

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 3:57:47 AM EDT
[#3]
6 smart-assed posts, then a lock.  

P.S.:
8) No selling or advertising on the forums by any company/user without permission. Those who are industry supporter may do so in a reasonable fashion.
****Individuals interested in selling or trading equipment should resort to the Equipment Exchange.
(This is a courtesy to everyone and should be respected.)****
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:14:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Actually, around here an A-hole is a new guest to the forum - won't call you a Member as I see you haven't contributed - who doesn't follow the rules, but figures they can call out someone else.

In the HD world, an A-hole is someone who dumps a load of chrome bits on an overgrown Sportster and puts less than 2,500 Poser miles on it before he decides his mid-life crisis has been satisfied.  HD4LIFE, eh?

Good luck with your sale...
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:42:45 AM EDT
[#5]
thank you for your eye opening remarks, you are my savior.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top