Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:33:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Looking forward to the new stuff. I sure wish the PDW and SLICK were a part of the commercially available lineup.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 12:31:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I called lawmens the other day and the gentlemen I spoke to wasnt even aware of the new rifle lineup.  He told me existing individual LE/MIL purchases were almost 2 years backordered.  I just kind of went silent on the phone, thanked him and crossed off knights for the time being. lol.  Is there a serious back log with knights right now?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:04:49 PM EDT
[#3]
My sources 4th quarter 2023 earliest
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 1:07:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I've heard similar.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 6:51:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

:(

So what your saying is I shouldnt hold my breath for a 13.7 dimpled boy. Least I managed to snag a Mod 2 with E3.2 bolt to tide me over. Still missing a lower though...
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:17:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/uExxejg.png

the trigger guard redesign looks interesting. instead of wings that can break on the lower with the trigger guard install it looks like they're putting the wings part on the guard itself.
View Quote

the redesigned trigger guard makes no sense.  If you're going through the trouble to source a new forging for the AMBI stuff might as well forge the trigger guard in.  Since this trigger guard won't rotate.  

At least the original trigger guard design had a purpose to be rotated out of the way.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 7:23:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I feel like KAC has lost its unique/iconic look with their newer designs.

Now, that is truly irrelevant to function, and I am sure these are all very nice performance improvements, but I am a little sadden when I look at their new stuff because it looks all so generic to me.

Still, if production ever catches up and I can find these guns and spare parts commonly available, I'll buy more KAC products.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 8:14:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:49:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone have any details on how the URX 6 attaches to the upper receiver?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 10:22:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Will the KS1 come in 300blk?
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:03:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Wish those e3.2 bolts would become available for sale. I imagine I couldn't afford this rifle even if it does come out in the next few years.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 12:56:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Anyone have any details on how the URX 6 attaches to the upper receiver?
View Quote

Like older URX rails, before the 4.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 11:29:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

So what your saying is I shouldnt hold my breath for a 13.7 dimpled boy. Least I managed to snag a Mod 2 with E3.2 bolt to tide me over. Still missing a lower though...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at the bright side, you have time to save your money for all these fun toys.

My problem now is trying to resist all these Black Friday deals for shit I don't need and instead doing the logical thing of saving it up for future KAC goodies.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 10:25:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Now, that is truly irrelevant to function, and I am sure these are all very nice performance improvements, but I am a little sadden when I look at their new stuff because it looks all so generic to me.
View Quote

I agree….they lost their signature look when they went to mlok handguards.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 2:50:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do agree their best looking rifles incorporated pic rails, but I don't think there's much choice in moving away from Picatinny to MLOK. The URX4 still looks and performs better than most other MLOK rails and is still immediately identifiable as KAC, IMO.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 7:37:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

My Social Security payments start January 2024.  I’m blowing all on toys!
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 4:49:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

the redesigned trigger guard makes no sense.  If you're going through the trouble to source a new forging for the AMBI stuff might as well forge the trigger guard in.  Since this trigger guard won't rotate.  

At least the original trigger guard design had a purpose to be rotated out of the way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/uExxejg.png

the trigger guard redesign looks interesting. instead of wings that can break on the lower with the trigger guard install it looks like they're putting the wings part on the guard itself.

Agree. I would have like to have seen it integrated.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:52:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Agree. I would have like to have seen it integrated.
View Quote

That was a specific gun for a specific thing.

The commercial KS rifles, and assuming any upcoming .gov or foreign gov, will have integrated/fixed trigger guard.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:15:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That was a specific gun for a specific thing.

The commercial KS rifles, and assuming any upcoming .gov or foreign gov, will have integrated/fixed trigger guard.
View Quote

Kinda unfortunate in my opinion.  Plenty of other options if someone wants and integrated trigger guard.  People buy KAC because they want a different/better solution than mil-spec.
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 3:24:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I called lawmens the other day and the gentlemen I spoke to wasnt even aware of the new rifle lineup.  He told me existing individual LE/MIL purchases were almost 2 years backordered.  I just kind of went silent on the phone, thanked him and crossed off knights for the time being. lol.  Is there a serious back log with knights right now?
View Quote
That's correct. Next month will be 2 years on my backordered SR-15 from KAC. I was told they were going to clear the backorders of SR15s before the KS1 is released. I was told maybe I would get my rifle in the next 6 months.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 1:10:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Are MK11 suppressor's still going to be made?
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 4:27:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What does KS stand for

Kinky Sphincter…
Kraken Stopper…
Karen Slayer… ?
View Quote

Knonexistent Sinventory.
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:06:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Not discontinued, but still way backordered.

"Not anytime soon" is what I've heard.
View Quote

Hmm.  I heard discontinued.  No more DOD contracts, hard to produce, no real market...
Link Posted: 12/21/2022 11:41:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Hmm.  I heard discontinued.  No more DOD contracts, hard to produce, no real market...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not discontinued, but still way backordered.

"Not anytime soon" is what I've heard.

They're definitely not disco'd.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 11:35:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Does this mean the URX 4s won't ever come back into stock anywhere? I've been trying to track down a 13" URX 4 for over a year, and was hoping they were just waiting on a production run.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top