Page / 43
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:43:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Curious about current value of the following:

SR-25 ACC - 2018 Shot Show factory FDE rifle

7.62 CRS suppressor

QDSS NT4 suppressor

Not for sale or going to be for sale, just need a good current value estimate.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:25:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I got this ECR waaaaay back in 2015 from Boltcarrier.com. That was around the time that KAC was doing some SR25 special releases, like the painted delta ECM rifles. Anyway, this one wasn't as cool since it had the big thick heavy barrel and was 20".

Here's the Small Arm Sales info page on it: https://www.smallarmsales.com/Knight-s-Armament-SR-25-Limited-Run-ECR-Rifle-p/31751.htm
I guess back then they really were only like $4k, which seemed like quite a lot at the time.

I had Ayan at Boltcarrier dimple the barrel to match the KAC dimple profile pretty much exactly. In that regard it makes this ECR unique, but now it's not really in the factory original condition. Mine also has a QDC flash hider and Geissele SSA-E trigger, and as you can see, it's painted (Aervoe paint). I'm curious what it's worth now, considering the SR25 blow up. It probably has between 200-300 rounds through it. I'm wondering if I could move out of this thing and into a 14.5" 6.5CM upper, seeing as how those things are pretty damn rare now too.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Better view of the barrel dimples before I painted the rifle:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 9:57:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Value of a Mod 1 upper? No sights, with rail panels, Geissele charging handle and dead air brake, rattle canned but in good condition.
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 9:24:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: anykey] [#4]
Not super familiar with KAC gear, but I have this, and I believe it is a M4 RAS? It has never been mounted, in as new condition, been in storage for years. The pouch says Vero Beach on it, the VFG Titusville. The pouch is the only thing that is not pristine, it does not have any rips or tears, but it has that vinyl "sweat" on it from being stored. Kind of sticky. Any help with value on this would be greatly appreciated.

Link Posted: 3/6/2024 12:42:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nitmr26] [#5]
What’s the current market price for an unfired KAC SR-25 ACC?  The original URX 4 (keymod) was replaced with a URX 3.1 when I purchased it in 2019.  

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 9:48:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Im going to have a 14.5 MOD2 upper with notched upper, radian CH and standard E3 bolt, no pin and weld.  Also going to pair it with an SR15 ambi lower, less the trigger.  Could include a G2s.  Both in excellent condition.  Lower has a few marks, upper has only 2-300 on it.

Any idea what the value of that would be together to someone who will SBR it or do a P/W of their own choosing?
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#7]
M110 conversion full conversion.  SR25 APR upper / barrel converted to M110 specs with double gas block, URX II, single ejector E3 bolt and correct bipod and mount.  M110 FH. Will cleanly accept the correct KAC suppressor.  Lower is marked SR25 and has SR25 trigger etc.  Correct M110 stock with correct buffer.   Everything (including correct CH) was cerikoted KAC taupe color. I was told was done by NS armory when I got it years ago.  Has correct Leupold Mk4 Illuminated scope (tan) in a taupe KAC mount and KAC rear sight.  

Curious as to current value range as I see similar or inferior (less factory parts) on GB just sitting so obviously over priced. Definitely used (including with the can).
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 9:20:57 AM EDT
[#8]
mod 3.0 CQB upper with no CH and about 3k rounds through it? Want to sell it, but have no idea where to start it at.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 3:39:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PAESAN] [#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By nitmr26:
What’s the current market price for an unfired KAC SR-25 ACC?  The original URX 4 (keymod) was replaced with a URX 3.1 when I purchased it in 2019.  

Thanks in advance.
View Quote

I split mine last fall… sold the lower for 2k, the upper for 3.85, and a couple of mags for a few hundred.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 4:00:39 PM EDT
[#10]
What's the going rate for a like new in box FF Ras, like on a mk12, but a carbine length one? I've seen them go as high as $1200 in a few places but never sale. What is a reasonable price?
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 4:43:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Embittered] [#11]
Whoops edit thought you mean FF RAS long
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 9:26:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By anykey:
Not super familiar with KAC gear, but I have this, and I believe it is a M4 RAS? It has never been mounted, in as new condition, been in storage for years. The pouch says Vero Beach on it, the VFG Titusville. The pouch is the only thing that is not pristine, it does not have any rips or tears, but it has that vinyl "sweat" on it from being stored. Kind of sticky. Any help with value on this would be greatly appreciated.

https://i.postimg.cc/pLXYjvbk/IMG-5099.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/MGLDxFL5/IMG-5102.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/cJvRDcJn/IMG-5103.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/QxDqX5f2/IMG-5104.jpg
View Quote

Any help on this?
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 8:12:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Looking for information on a Knights Armament URX II Rifle length rail (PN 20547)
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 8:34:14 PM EDT
[#14]
I've avoided this, but the time may have come.

I have a factory built ECC. Looks 99.9% perfect. Has been fired somewhere in the 50 round range.

Has every single thing that it shipped with. I ordered it new.

Wearing a NF ATACR.

Atlas Bipod.

Link Posted: 3/19/2024 2:45:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By hkx3:

I have a factory built ECC. Looks 99.9% perfect. Has been fired somewhere in the 50 round range.

Wearing a NF ATACR.

Atlas Bipod.

View Quote

Base rifle would be in the 12k-13.5k I would say. I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong. As for the ATACR and bipod, that would be dependent on model and such, but would still be less than msrp being used an all. Unless the ATACR was high in demand, but low in supply kind of deal.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 7:39:32 AM EDT
[#16]

Wearing a NF ATACR.

Atlas Bipod.

View Quote

A brand new one recently went for $12.5. Yours would be a smidge below that. Maybe $11-11.5 in a private sale? Your best outcome would be to put it on Gunbroker starting around $11 with no reserve and see where it goes.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 7:33:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Thanks guys.

I think I can part the rifle out and get more than the numbers being discussed here.

Makes me sad.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 7:40:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Thanks guys.

I think I can part the rifle out and get more than the numbers being discussed here.

Makes me sad.
View Quote

How do you figure? Its best value is going to be as a complete gun. There is nothing inherently special about the individual parts other than the barrel, rail (maybe) and ladder-style offset BUIS set.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 8:17:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Psy-Ops:
Looking for information on a Knights Armament URX II Rifle length rail (PN 20547)
View Quote

1300-1600.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 7:37:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By M4ger:

1300-1600.
View Quote

Case in point
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 8:09:02 AM EDT
[#21]

Case in point
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By M4ger:

1300-1600.

Case in point

Your ECC has a 7.62 URX 3.1 rail. A rifle-length URX II (for 5.56, not even sure there is a 7.62 version?) is an exceedingly rare rail. The rail on your ECC occasionally pops up for sale (and KAC still shows it on their site, so it’s most likely still being made in batches).

In any case, it’s your gun, so best of luck.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 9:26:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Thanks guys.

Makes me sad.
View Quote

I'd be interested in your by part breakdown of how you think you will come out ahead by parting out that rifle???

E Series SR25s are a national treasure worthy of preservation ...Only worse sacrilege than you are suggesting are those who defile old school SR25 Match barrels
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 11:32:18 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

$300’ish
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:02:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Is there any worth in a urx 3.1 barrel nut wrench and a urx 4 barrel nut wrench? I have 1 of each and do not have any knights rails to use them on.  THank you
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:41:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Kgknight1037:
Is there any worth in a urx 3.1 barrel nut wrench and a urx 4 barrel nut wrench? I have 1 of each and do not have any knights rails to use them on.  THank you
View Quote

I'm unsure about now, but the 3.1 wrench was/is hard to find. A couple of members have an ad in the EE renting theirs out. The 4 seems to be easy to find, but I'm sure would sell easily.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:15:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:

I'm unsure about now, but the 3.1 wrench was/is hard to find. A couple of members have an ad in the EE renting theirs out. The 4 seems to be easy to find, but I'm sure would sell easily.
View Quote

Thank you
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:20:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: M4ger] [#27]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kgknight1037:

There are some URX2/3/3.1 wrenches available through DWilson/Classified Defense.  It is the style where the gas tube and block must be removed.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:03:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By KWCAM:

I'd be interested in your by part breakdown of how you think you will come out ahead by parting out that rifle???

E Series SR25s are a national treasure worthy of preservation ...Only worse sacrilege than you are suggesting are those who defile old school SR25 Match barrels
View All Quotes
Thanks guys.

Makes me sad.

I'd cut it in half with a chop saw if I thought it would bother you as much as it seems.

I don't give a shit about anything man made.

This type of response is the exact reason I am getting out of collecting.  Let all your national historians enjoy tying your money up.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:45:31 AM EDT
[#29]

I'd cut it in half with a chop saw if I thought it would bother you as much as it seems.

This type of response is the exact reason I am getting out of collecting.  Let all your national historians enjoy tying your money up.
View All Quotes
Thanks guys.

Makes me sad.

IM sent.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:32:44 PM EDT
[#30]
What are the stripped non-ambi receivers going for nowadays? I see a few pop up on gunbroker for ~$1,200 but I'm pretty sure that's just some dude's wishful thinking.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 10:16:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By bbridson:
What are the stripped non-ambi receivers going for nowadays? I see a few pop up on gunbroker for ~$1,200 but I'm pretty sure that's just some dude's wishful thinking.
View Quote

Might be normal for GB folks. Ones have listed and sold on the EE for $700 to $800 recently. Set of 5 just went for $700 each.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 9:24:52 AM EDT
[#32]
What’s the going rate on a SR-15/16 FF RAS rifle length, 99167 now? I’m having a hard time believing the few I’ve seen on GB, especially since they aren’t selling for what they’re listed. $1500-$2800 and not selling tells me that ain’t what they’re worth.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Deadsquiggles:
What’s the going rate on a SR-15/16 FF RAS rifle length, 99167 now? I’m having a hard time believing the few I’ve seen on GB, especially since they aren’t selling for what they’re listed. $1500-$2800 and not selling tells me that ain’t what they’re worth.
View Quote

This M4 Match marked one just sold for over $2500.

Attachment Attached File

I guess the price one is willing to pay depends on how serious they are when it comes to cloning.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 1:26:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By DRF:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/417854/IMG_0778_jpeg-3176378.JPG

I guess the price one is willing to pay depends on how serious they are when it comes to cloning.
View Quote

So probably somewhere around $1k?
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 5:58:54 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DRF:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/417854/IMG_0778_jpeg-3176378.JPG

If you're rushing to sell, that is probably a good price.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 2:55:43 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Around $300 for everything in that picture
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 4:08:08 PM EDT
[#37]
What's a NIB 7.62 MAMS going for with 3/4-24 thread pitch?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:22:50 AM EDT
[#38]
RAS II Shot Show Special?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 8:29:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By 1811GNR:
RAS II Shot Show Special?
View Quote

I sold one recently for $475.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 9:33:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Lancewood:
What's a NIB 7.62 MAMS going for with 3/4-24 thread pitch?
View Quote

Long or short tine?
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 10:24:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lancewood] [#41]
I’d have to dig it out but I’d guess short. Purchased within the last few years.

ETA short tine
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 11:26:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Did we ever come up with a price for a 870 RAS. Iv'e seen it mentioned a few times, but really no real value to go off.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 12:27:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Toothpicksandkatchup:
Did we ever come up with a price for a 870 RAS. Iv'e seen it mentioned a few times, but really no real value to go off.
View Quote

There’s been one on GB for months priced at 1800-2000 and it’s not moving. I’m guessing somewhere in the 1200-1500 range.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:54:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Full factory sr30 dsr (sbr marked lower etc) value?  

Not a build, a factory rifle.

I have one and I’m very curious.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:02:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BamaHammer143] [#45]
Hey guys I have a brand new 09’ small print and 12’ large print FF I want to offload, thinking on asking about 1k, both are obviously the old part number 99167, Titusville, FL. Any help would be awesome, thanks! Dude has one on GB for 3K????????
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:39:37 PM EDT
[#46]
NIB 7.62 cqb suppressor. Not a prt just the regular.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:11:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By defender:
NIB 7.62 cqb suppressor. Not a prt just the regular.
View Quote

+/- $3-3.5k. If it's on a Form 4, maybe a bit lower.
Page / 43
Next Page Arrow Left
KAC Values (Page 43 of 43)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top