Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2017 8:49:33 PM EDT
I know this is a shot in the dark, but I've tried finding, even online, a printable 25 meter M16A1/M14 zero target, otherwise known to us old hands as a "Canadian zero" target.  If anybody knows a good link, it would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 12:48:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 11:43:38 PM EDT
[#2]
That's not what I was looking for, but I think it will work. Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 2:38:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's not what I was looking for, but I think it will work. Thanks!
View Quote
Are you looking for the M16 zero targets or some sort of m14 target?

So like this?

http://www.bobdbob.com/~deneb/doc/targets/m16a2-25m-zero.pdf

or something used for the M14?
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 8:20:50 PM EDT
[#4]
A 1 3/8" circle will suffice for a 1000" zero. Approximately 27 yards.

M14's will print in the bull's-eye, M16 rifles will print low because of the offset sights.

This will get you on paper @ 200 yards to establish your final zero.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 6:33:38 AM EDT
[#5]
He's looking for this target.  We used them to sight in our M14's in the Army (mid to late 70's).

Your point of aim is to line the top of your front sight up with the bottom/inside corners of the open white square in the bottom of the black rectangle.  Which makes small white box just above your front sight post.  Point of impact of the bullets from an M1A/M14 would be the top X.  The bottom X (we were told) is for POI of the M16A2.

I've seen them for sale (somewhere) but don't remember where it was or what they cost.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top