Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2016 11:02:18 AM EDT
I've seen it on ImpactGuns for a little bit but today Springfield finally released the info with their new product promotion.

BARREL:16.26", 6 Groove, 1:11 Right Hand Twist, Carbon
REAR SIGHT:Enlarged Military Aperture .135 w/MOA Adjustment For Both Windage And Elevation, Springfield Armory® Clip Guide Red Dot Mount w/Vortex Venom Red Dot (Optional model)
FRONT SIGHT:XS Post w/Tritium Insert, .125 Blade Front
TRIGGER:2 Stage, 5-6 lbs.
LENGTH:35.0"-38.5"
STOCK:Black Composite 5 Position CQB Stock, M-Lok&trade Rail System: 1 Seven Slot Rail & 2 Three Slot Rail
WEIGHT:9.3 lbs.
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 11:41:59 AM EDT
[#1]
That's kinda cool.

Wonder if they will sell the stock by itself?

Link Posted: 1/17/2016 4:06:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the idea but the execution of that looks like a bubba'd SKS. I've carried an M14 a lot and it sucks at the low
ready, hour after hour. Extremely unconformable for me and it's probably a
contributing factor to my carpal tunnel. I would love a pistol grip M14, but this ain't it.

Why can't anyone make a pistol grip M14 stock with a shortened length of pull?
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 4:38:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know how to say want in any other language or I would.
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 7:21:19 PM EDT
[#4]
It's not terrible looking... I think it will sell.
Any word on if the irons co-witness through the Vortex?

An adjustable LOP, and the ability to fold can be had with the lightweight Blackfeather.

Link Posted: 1/18/2016 1:31:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Been thinking about getting a scout for my eldest.  This stock would look really nice.  It would look killer with an ultimak on top.  It doesn't look too heavy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top