Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2013 7:00:26 PM EDT
Are there any inexpensive folding M14 stocks?
The cheapest one I could find is the Choate stock. Are there any other options at that price?
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 7:19:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you looking for more of a tactical look? I seen a lot of new stocks hit the market lately but no cheap folders. I seen an Arcangel stock on an M14 at a gunshop and it looked awesome. They were retailing them for $225.00. Have you seen those?
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 9:33:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Are there any inexpensive folding M14 stocks?
The cheapest one I could find is the Choate stock. Are there any other options at that price?
View Quote

Hate to break it to you, but nothing is inexpensive for the M14.  It makes me very sad sometimes...
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 11:29:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had the SAGE and TROY stocks but got rid of them because I didn't like the weight of the Troy and the SAGE has to be unscrewed to get to the gas system.

The Arcangel stock looks nice and for the price it seems like a deal. The problem with M14s is the check rest when mounting optics.

I have a Bush rifle with a rail and Aimpoint red dot. I put a rooster cheek weld on the synthetic stock.  I wanted to make it more compact by adding a folding stock to it.
After looking at the Archangel stock I may put my 10x scope on it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 12:54:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Inexpensive is not a term often used by M14/M1A owners...

I believe the lightest chassis that accepts a folding mechanism without much drama would be the Blackfeather "RS".

Link Posted: 8/27/2013 4:40:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I believe the lightest chassis that accepts a folding mechanism without much drama would be the Blackfeather "RS".

http://www.m14.ca/m14blackfeather/forum/M14.ca_Blackfeather_Plus_Hera_Arms_Folding_Adapter.jpg
View Quote

looks interesting
how much with the LEO/Mil/Vet discount?

there is also an MSP folding stock
http://cmmanufacturing.com/
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:14:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

looks interesting
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

looks interesting

You would need to contact the folks at M14.ca with that question.
Top Top