Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2003 9:08:55 AM EDT
I am looking for a couple more USGI mags for my homeland defense rifle (M1A).  I hear of Coles Distributing but cannot link to them.  Can someone provide me their web address or another soure for GOOD mags at a fair price.  These will be for shooting, not collecting, so I don't mind a few scratches.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 9:16:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Cole's has the best pricing I think. I've ordered several mags from them and have always been happy.

www.coledistributing.com
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 7:36:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought 5 from Coles and they were perfect, Sarco,Inc has them also. About $31.95 each.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 9:00:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the leads guys.  Just checked the current prices for 20 round magazines at both Sarco Inc, and Coles Dist.  Both places are asking $36.00 each right now.  The prices are gradually increasing....
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 12:40:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Seriously, hit the pawn shops and the smaller gun shops.  Often they dont know what they have.  I picked up 4 last year that were 95% for $25 each.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top