User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:19:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kharn:

SuperPrecisionConcepts has been good to me. Just read every single page on his site, because he has tidbits of information scattered everywhere vs in a centralized location. 

Kharn
View Quote

Spc is good stuff. But their tube/parts guy got injured or something? Big backorder now up to 8 weeks.

I have a dm tube. Its great. But I refuse to give him any more of my money just due to how awfully he runs his buisness. I dont know if hes overworked or just doesnt care.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:35:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Chairborne:

Lucky you, today is two months for me, not a fucking peep by email or mail.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chairborne:
Originally Posted By NotUrLawyer:
I ordered a DM kit in March and received it today.

Lucky you, today is two months for me, not a fucking peep by email or mail.

As a follow up, my kit finally arrived on May 1st. It looks great, just waiting on my F1 to build it. I don’t mind the wait, but I hate ordering an “in stock” product and waiting 10 weeks for it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top