Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2017 9:33:53 PM EDT
So sitting here in my office, (read Mancave\garage) was cleaning and checking toys. I had a thought (A dangerous and sometimes expensive process).

What if Ruger made a 9MM or .45 ACP in the 77 or American chassis. It could use the Ruger American magazines to save on production costs. 16.5 inch barrel, Threaded of course. For those that looking for an inexpensive plinker that would be a great suppressor host.

It is kinda a niche item, but It could be fun as well. Center fire that is cheaper than 38 to train and or have fun with.

If this is in the wrong forum feel free to move it where it belongs (Possibly the suppressor forum.)
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 8:10:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I would be down for a 9mm 77. That, and an updated PC9 with more features.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 9:24:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd purchase a 9mm and 45ACP American immediately. I always take a bolt action of the same caliber as the semi-auto I take to the range. I've also been holding out for a 7.62x39 American. I know that as soon as I purchase a Howa 1500, Ruger will release one!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top