Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2017 5:20:00 PM EDT
Want to see the American Predator crossed with the GSR. I mean add a detachable mag, ghost ring sight, and winged front sight with flash hider. Add a modular stock similar to the American Rimfire.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 3:50:05 PM EDT
[#1]
While I wholeheartedly agree, and would buy one in a heartbeat, they won't do it. From a business perspective it's not really a smart move I would guess. I think it would cut into sales of the GSR too much.

And the American predator already has detachable mags, just needs some higher capacity ones.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 4:28:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Would be happy with a predator that takes magpul mags from the factory
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 11:33:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Would be happy with a predator that takes magpul mags from the factory
View Quote
I messed up original post. I was actually thinking of the "ranch". Im not too up on the different American Rifles. You guys still see what Im getting at though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top