Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2017 6:38:11 PM EDT
Dumb question, I know, but I am not as familiar with shotguns. I have an 870 and a speedfeed IV-S stock. I found a speedfeed recoil pad sized for the IV-S, but it came with no instructions, no screws, not even any obvious mounting holes. Am I supposed to drill holes in the pad itself and use existing hardware?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 7:47:33 PM EDT
[#1]
The hole locations should be obvious/visible from the bottom.
Does the stock you have use machine screws? What are you screwing into?
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 11:02:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 3:50:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for all the replies.

As a follow up, Safariland/Speedfeed told me to get fucked as they are not supporting Speedfeed anymore. Brownells spent some time on the phone with me and at least made an effort, if fruitlessly.

Ended up I had to cut my own slits in the rubber, straightforward from there. Screws from the hard buttstock plate worked fine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top