Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 7:29:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Generally speaking what do you guys think the overall reliability of the LWRC is? I am debating buying one to demo suppressors on at my shop.
Link Posted: 7/14/2020 8:45:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is you LWRC magazine V1?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Is you LWRC magazine V1?

Yes.
 I believe majority of the problem with the jam is due to the magazine, not the gun.

In my case that is very true.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:27:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Over 600+ rounds, not a single jam.  However, I am not shooting suppressed.  My smg 45 just fine.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 9:06:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Reached out to LWRC about magazine issue as I ordered 3 2nd Gen mags from HK Parts. They advised while they do get there mags from them, they modify the magazines in house. They swap springs, clean rough spots inside the magazine body and spray in a dry silicone. Outside of the rounds rattling when the HK Parts mags were fully loaded they appear to function normal.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 11:23:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Still no reply from HK Parts with the QC issues I have with mine posted on page 10.
Wonder if LWRC is swapping the US springs for HK springs.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:12:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Still no reply from HK Parts with the QC issues I have with mine posted on page 10.
Wonder if LWRC is swapping the US springs for HK springs.
View Quote

I will let you know.  My German HK springs are coming.  If it no longer rattles, I bet it is the good spring.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:24:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I have SN 19xx.  Initial range test was flawless.  200 rounds of WWB and HST +P with no malfunctions of any kind.  I lubed it up before shooting but did not clean or disassemble.

Used the two supplied V1 mags and a 15 rounder I got from HK parts.

Definitely a well built gun.  Still don’t know if it’s worth $3k, but a very nice piece.  Recoil is noticeably less than a USC/UMP, a little more than SP5/ SP5K.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 1:52:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Mine is SN 2XX
LWRC stated "The 45 could be the mags but there has been some updates in the gun itself so it would be best if we received the gun and mags for testing."
It will be a week tomorrow that they have had it and the two original mags it came with.

Any one have the German mags? Do the rounds rattle when fully loaded or slowly spring back up when pushed down?
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 2:07:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Mine is SN 2XX
LWRC stated "The 45 could be the mags but there has been some updates in the gun itself so it would be best if we received the gun and mags for testing."
It will be a week tomorrow that they have had it and the two original mags it came with.

Any one have the German mags? Do the rounds rattle when fully loaded or slowly spring back up when pushed down?
View Quote

They rattle but not as much as the US ones. I have 6 German Mags. Can definitly tell the spring is stronger during loading compared to US mag.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 10:52:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have SN 19xx.  Initial range test was flawless.  200 rounds of WWB and HST +P with no malfunctions of any kind.  I lubed it up before shooting but did not clean or disassemble.

Used the two supplied V1 mags and a 15 rounder I got from HK parts.

Definitely a well built gun.  Still don’t know if it’s worth $3k, but a very nice piece.  Recoil is noticeably less than a USC/UMP, a little more than SP5/ SP5K.
View Quote

Another range test, another 100 flawless rounds of HST +P and WWB through three different mags.  I’m really liking this gun, starting maybe to think it’s worth the price.  Definitely better built than my new APC10.   I hope they make this gun in 10mm one day.
Link Posted: 7/21/2020 3:51:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I will let you know.  My German HK springs are coming.  If it no longer rattles, I bet it is the good spring.
View Quote

So the German springs from HKparts are about an inch longer than the springs inside the US magazines.  After replacement, the rattling is gone for 3 out of 4 magazines and the 4th one only rattles in even rounds (don't know why).
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 10:07:58 AM EDT
[#12]
HK Parts Magazine problem update.
Sent me out replacement body's and springs for the Mags. Told me to throw away the bad springs and body's.
Replacement parts arrived than a day later I received a RMA label to return the old parts, so wait and see if I get charged when I was told the first time to throw away the problem springs and body's.
They must still have a pallet of the older mags and are still shipping them out and hoping people don't complain.

Anyway check your springs here is the difference.
Spring on top is a inch shorter and could load 26 rounds, the new spring on bottom is longer and can only load 25, the spring also is at a different angle when looking in the mag window. Good spring is on the right.
Also I did find a few of the older bad springs to be the same length as the newer style ones but are a brownish color where the good ones are more black/dark blue.

Link Posted: 7/22/2020 6:26:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Got my gun back from LWRC today.
Still need to take it out for testing.
One thing to note there is zero rattle with the V1 mags even when fully loaded to 25 rounds unlike the HK Parts USA made Mags.

Serial number 2xx
Both mags replaced with V1. One mag is well used but as long as it works.
Replaced Magazine Catch/Release
Replaced Barrel, Two-Piece 8.5"
Replaced Front Bushing Plate Assembly
Replaced Trunion
Replaced Yoke
Replaced Rear Lug
Replaced Ejector Housing
Replaced Breech Block Assembly
Replaced Guide Tube Assembly
Replaced Charging Handle Assembly

Nothing for my troubles tho like others received.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 9:57:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Did you see the Garand Thumb review?
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 10:01:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Just replaced the springs in my recently received USA mags with german made ones. Definitly a longer spring. BUT still rattles just as much as before. Maybe the ammo I am loading with (Speer Lawman 200GR TMJ so flat nose) had it left over so time to shoot it off. The 230 GR BALL FMJ does not seem to do it as much. German made springs I received are brownish in color.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 10:22:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Did you see the Garand Thumb review?
View Quote

it isnt a good one

https://youtu.be/rOxjWxpi5bg
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 10:37:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

it isnt a good one

https://youtu.be/rOxjWxpi5bg
View Quote

Accuracy issues....going to test like he did to see what's going on...I bet is the reciprocating barrel which is holding on by a single screw....
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:21:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Yea that kind of sucks for a $3k firearm. I really wanted one of these. I'd bet it has something to do with the reciprocating barrel that is held in with one screw. That shit boggled my mind. Anyway, the price tag and this review have convinced me to go another route (unless someone wants to offload their SMG 45 for cheap lol). Might just 2-stamp an AKV, whenever I find one.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:44:34 AM EDT
[#19]
*SIGH*. Anyone who says that that set screw is what’s holding the barrel in doesn’t understand how it works.  The set screw is not holding the barrel in.  All it does is support the rear of the barrel so it doesn’t move vertically during the recoil phase.  The substantial steel collar that surrounds the rear of the barrel, and locks the barrel to the bolt, is what holds the barrel in.  According to LWRC, you should never have to touch that set screw as there is no need to remove the barrel for normal cleaning or maintenance.  The issue with messing with the position of the set screw is that if you tighten it too much, it puts pressure on the underside of the barrel and may prevent it from recoiling correctly.  If the screw is too loose, the barrel will have some vertical play, which is bad for accuracy.  It’s set from the factory for just the correct amount of contact with the underside of the barrel.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 12:54:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
*SIGH*. Anyone who says that that set screw is what’s holding the barrel in doesn’t understand how it works.  The set screw is not holding the barrel in.  All it does is support the rear of the barrel so it doesn’t move vertically during the recoil phase.  The substantial steel collar that surrounds the rear of the barrel, and locks the barrel to the bolt, is what holds the barrel in.  According to LWRC, you should never have to touch that set screw as there is no need to remove the barrel for normal cleaning or maintenance.  The issue with messing with the position of the set screw is that if you tighten it too much, it puts pressure on the underside of the barrel and may prevent it from recoiling correctly.  If the screw is too loose, the barrel will have some vertical play, which is bad for accuracy.  It’s set from the factory for just the correct amount of contact with the underside of the barrel.
View Quote

Semantics. That such an important part of the gun relies so heavily on a single set screw is horrendous design.

It might not literally be holding the barrel on the gun but it's certainly holding back the design of the platform.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 1:37:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

He said he tested 5 different SMG45, they all have the same issues.  If it is the set screw, I don't think it is tighten correctly even from the factory because there is no uniform way to do it.  I am going to do some test under stabilizing conditions, but I really don't want to go to my indoor range (its open but) with the COVID...However, I did some stabilized test at 25 yards, I don't remember my grouping is that bad with a tripod.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 2:36:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Semantics. That such an important part of the gun relies so heavily on a single set screw is horrendous design.

It might not literally be holding the barrel on the gun but it's certainly holding back the design of the platform.
View Quote

It is not semantics.  Saying that the set screw “holds the barrel in” is literally incorrect.  It absolutely, positively does not.  While it has other functions, keeping the barrel from flying out of the gun isn’t one of them.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 5:00:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It is not semantics.  Saying that the set screw “holds the barrel in” is literally incorrect.  It absolutely, positively does not.  While it has other functions, keeping the barrel from flying out of the gun isn’t one of them.
View Quote

I don't know.  If you un-tighten that screw, the collar holding the barrel falls off from the back.  So it does hold the barrel, it is also holding a track for the barrel except is a very shallow one (that could also be a problem).
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 11:58:28 AM EDT
[#24]
I wish these weren't having problems. They look and are said to feel so nicely machined/high quality. I feel like no other pcc really has the same vibe.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 12:28:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I don't know.  If you un-tighten that screw, the collar holding the barrel falls off from the back.  So it does hold the barrel, it is also holding a track for the barrel except is a very shallow one (that could also be a problem).
View Quote

That’s not at all how it works.  There is a flange at the rear of the barrel with tabs at 180 degrees.  The collar has cutouts for the tabs so you can remove the collar from the barrel, but they are 90 degrees off when you have it assembled in the gun.  The only was to remove that collar is to rotate it 90 degrees, and you can’t do that while the barrel and bolt are in the gun.  It’s also not holding that track.  That track is on the barrel extension that is attached to the barrel.  Even if that screw is removed, that part with the track won’t fall off.

People might want to look at this disassembly video, especially starting at around the 5 min mark, but the whole thing is worthwhile.  It also talks about the screw.

LWRCI SMG45 FUNCTION AND INTERNAL PARTS
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 1:05:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That’s not at all how it works.  There is a flange at the rear of the barrel with tabs at 180 degrees.  The collar has cutouts for the tabs so you can remove the collar from the barrel, but they are 90 degrees off when you have it assembled in the gun.  The only was to remove that collar is to rotate it 90 degrees, and you can’t do that while the barrel and bolt are in the gun.  It’s also not holding that track.  That track is on the barrel extension that is attached to the barrel.  Even if that screw is removed, that part with the track won’t fall off.

People might want to look at this disassembly video, especially starting at around the 5 min mark, but the whole thing is worthwhile.  It also talks about the screw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZznVWtEmKE
View Quote

Doesn't matter, I am taking mine to the range and do some testing.  I haven't notice inaccuracy, but I also haven't test it thoroughly.  The most likely cause is the barrel not resetting properly each cycle, maybe a stronger recoil spring will help?
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 1:56:42 PM EDT
[#27]
My gun runs fine, but the accuracy is crap. I have been slow to get with LWRC about this and watching the GT video today reminded me I needed to email them. Hopefully I get a  response, but I’m sure they are inundated after that video dropped. This is not acceptable for a $3k gun.

Sad, I’m a Maryland guy and bought from them to stick it to my home state by supporting someone building what they hate on their soil.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 2:46:26 PM EDT
[#28]
I just picked one of these up and was very tempted to turn around and dump it...but its just so damn nice. I would imagine that if there is an issue with the design that LWRC would have to correct it for current owners. Accuracy as bad as what some are seeing can be dangerous and I would expect that if it wasn't fixed people would get together and start a class action lawsuit.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 3:24:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I just picked one of these up and was very tempted to turn around and dump it...but its just so damn nice. I would imagine that if there is an issue with the design that LWRC would have to correct it for current owners. Accuracy as bad as what some are seeing can be dangerous and I would expect that if it wasn't fixed people would get together and start a class action lawsuit.
View Quote

I agree with this. I hope they can get it figured out and they remain true to their commitment to customer service by taking care of what’s causing the issue.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 3:56:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Well...I feel a bit better now. I called LWRC directly and got through no problem. I explained to the rep my concernc about the SMG 45...she transferred me to a higher up. He told me that they are aware of the info flying around the internet about the accuracy issue. He said that they believe it is an isolated incident since only a small percentage of the pistols have been returned due to the issue, but assured me that if it is found to be a bigger problem that they will make it right no matter what for all current owners. He told me to take my SMG 45 out and test it...if I have any issues at all to call him and it would be handled. They will stand behind this 100%.

I will keep mine...test it...and if any issues will give LWRC the chance to make it right. I have several of their other rifles and would put my life on all of them. I am sure that if this is an issue...It will be corrected. Just my opinion...so take it for what its worth.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 4:24:15 PM EDT
[#31]
I was very interested in these from the time they were announced, but there just seem to be too many issues currently. This thread is full of them. Maybe a "Gen 2" will come out at some point and rectify the issues.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 4:49:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Well...I feel a bit better now. I called LWRC directly and got through no problem. I explained to the rep my concernc about the SMG 45...she transferred me to a higher up. He told me that they are aware of the info flying around the internet about the accuracy issue. He said that they believe it is an isolated incident since only a small percentage of the pistols have been returned due to the issue, but assured me that if it is found to be a bigger problem that they will make it right no matter what for all current owners. He told me to take my SMG 45 out and test it...if I have any issues at all to call him and it would be handled. They will stand behind this 100%.

I will keep mine...test it...and if any issues will give LWRC the chance to make it right. I have several of their other rifles and would put my life on all of them. I am sure that if this is an issue...It will be corrected. Just my opinion...so take it for what its worth.
View Quote

They didn’t happen to mention what the issue was, did they?  If they had a few returned for the issue I wonder what they found or fixed on them.  I’m guessing they did something.

Based on how it works, I’m not sure it’s a weak recoil spring issue.  It won’t fire if it’s not in battery, so the barrel pretty much has to reset to work.  It would seem more likely that there is something out of tolerance in that the barrel isn’t not going back to the exact same position every time.  If some guns have the problem and others don’t, that suggests an out of spec part issue.  Also, in my experience, they do like to be run well lubed.

BTW, did anyone else notice that in the GT video he said it was threaded 1/2x28?  Unless they changed something later, mine is .578x28, the common non-HK .45 cal threading.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 5:01:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

They didn’t happen to mention what the issue was, did they?  If they had a few returned for the issue I wonder what they found or fixed on them.  I’m guessing they did something.

Based on how it works, I’m not sure it’s a weak recoil spring issue.  It won’t fire if it’s not in battery, so the barrel pretty much has to reset to work.  It would seem more likely that there is something out of tolerance in that the barrel isn’t not going back to the exact same position every time.  If some guns have the problem and others don’t, that suggests an out of spec part issue.  Also, in my experience, they do like to be run well lubed.

BTW, did anyone else notice that in the GT video he said it was threaded 1/2x28?  Unless they changed something later, mine is .578x28, the common non-HK .45 cal threading.
View Quote

Sorry...I did not dig that deep. He did not say what the issue was or if the issue was even the same for the few that came back. I was just happy that someone actually answered my call and told me it would be handled...lol. Felt like Mommy telling me it will all be ok...don't worry.
Link Posted: 7/30/2020 9:48:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Interesting that they said only a small percentage have this issue or maybe that only a small percentage have been returned for it. In the GT review he states that he tested SMG's from low serial numbers to high serial numbers and they ALL had this inaccuracy. Wonder what the number needs to be before its considered a larger issue? They are amazing to speak with though, TOP NOTCH customer service.
Link Posted: 7/30/2020 10:07:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Interesting that they said only a small percentage have this issue or maybe that only a small percentage have been returned for it. In the GT review he states that he tested SMG's from low serial numbers to high serial numbers and they ALL had this inaccuracy. Wonder what the number needs to be before its considered a larger issue? They are amazing to speak with though, TOP NOTCH customer service.
View Quote

What amazes me is that you can actually get a live person without having to be on hold for an hour that is willing to speak with you and answer questions. At this point I hope it is an isolated issue, but if GT is right and its a major problem, I have no doubt that LWRC will make it right.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 2:56:07 AM EDT
[#36]
I’m just gonna day right now that one should test accuracy both resting and NOT resting on the mag. (I have a suspicion this is a possible culprit)
Also if one tests 5 guns then I want to see footage of ALL 5 guns and ALL the types of ammo.

That being said when I get some time I’ll be thoroughly testing mine.

PS: My 2nd theory is that there is debris on the collar blocking full seating of the barrel in an unpredictable pattern.
Testing to follow.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 10:03:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I’m just gonna day right now that one should test accuracy both resting and NOT resting on the mag. (I have a suspicion this is a possible culprit)
Also if one tests 5 guns then I want to see footage of ALL 5 guns and ALL the types of ammo.

That being said when I get some time I’ll be thoroughly testing mine.

PS: My 2nd theory is that there is debris on the collar blocking full seating of the barrel in an unpredictable pattern.
Testing to follow.
View Quote

It would be nice to see some testing done by the owners on this forum to see if this is indeed wide spread or a small isolated issue.
Link Posted: 7/31/2020 10:45:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would agree with this, would like to see it done both on and off the mag to try to isolate the issue. Would be best to run it in a lead sled and see the mechanical accuracy of the system and remove any possible shooter induced error.

However, prone shooting while resting on the tall mag is a realistic scenario and how the rifle would actually be shot if shooting prone. So it is very important that it can perform in this scenario. It was a fair comparison to the JP rifle as well as the Sig MPX since he was shooting both of those with the mag as a rest as well.

Very interested in what some of the owners in here report back for group sizes.

I would also say that it should be minimum 5 shot group and ideally 10 shot group. This isn't a precision gun, but he also stated that it could do a nice 3 shot group but then send one crazy flier the next shot. So a larger sample size would help show the actual capabilities.
Link Posted: 8/1/2020 1:05:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Went to the range today...the condition is not perfect because I am wearing a mask and my glasses is foggy, but here are the results for my 15XX SMG.

15 yards stabilized

10 yards shooting normally

Okay, I am just a bad shot! , but I don't think I have to send my gun back.  No flyers.
Link Posted: 8/1/2020 5:43:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I would agree with this, would like to see it done both on and off the mag to try to isolate the issue. Would be best to run it in a lead sled and see the mechanical accuracy of the system and remove any possible shooter induced error.

However, prone shooting while resting on the tall mag is a realistic scenario and how the rifle would actually be shot if shooting prone. So it is very important that it can perform in this scenario. It was a fair comparison to the JP rifle as well as the Sig MPX since he was shooting both of those with the mag as a rest as well.

Very interested in what some of the owners in here report back for group sizes.

I would also say that it should be minimum 5 shot group and ideally 10 shot group. This isn't a precision gun, but he also stated that it could do a nice 3 shot group but then send one crazy flier the next shot. So a larger sample size would help show the actual capabilities.
View Quote

What's the distance you are testing?
Link Posted: 8/1/2020 6:34:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Bottom of target has 10yds.
Link Posted: 8/1/2020 7:34:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Bottom of target has 10yds.
View Quote

The stabilized one (the first pic) is at 15 yards.  The bottom two pictures are just me shooting at 10 yards normally.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 2:52:57 AM EDT
[#43]
I tested mine, at 25yard with 230gr ammo, it get 4-5 moa group with 1 constant flyer. With 180gr ammo, group is little better, about 3 moa. But there always that one round flyer makes the group larger... I did some google says HKUMP have 6moa group at 100 yard. If that's true, I am pretty disappointing with the accuracy of smg45.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 7:18:36 AM EDT
[#44]
What is your serial # range?
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 7:23:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I tested mine, at 25yard with 230gr ammo, it get 4-5 moa group with 1 constant flyer. With 180gr ammo, group is little better, about 3 moa. But there always that one round flyer makes the group larger... I did some google says HKUMP have 6moa group at 100 yard. If that's true, I am pretty disappointing with the accuracy of smg45.
View Quote

Well the UMP is fixed barrel and the SMG is not, probably doesn't help with long range grouping...
But that's not the intended purpose of the cartridge or gun is it?
What ammo? Most non-premium commercial .45 can be all over the map on velocity. It tends to string vertically for me at longer ranges.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 4:38:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
What is your serial # range?
View Quote

my serial number is SMG038#
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 4:40:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Well the UMP is fixed barrel and the SMG is not, probably doesn't help with long range grouping...
But that's not the intended purpose of the cartridge or gun is it?
What ammo? Most non-premium commercial .45 can be all over the map on velocity. It tends to string vertically for me at longer ranges.
View Quote

I tried with remington 180 FMJ and JHP. S&B 230. Magtech 230. Blazer 230.  Only Remington 180 FMJ giving me 3.5 inch group at 23 yard. The rest are all 4-5 inch group at 23 yard. I can shoot that group with pistol, with SMG I think I expect a little better group....
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 9:31:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I tried with remington 180 FMJ and JHP. S&B 230. Magtech 230. Blazer 230.  Only Remington 180 FMJ giving me 3.5 inch group at 23 yard. The rest are all 4-5 inch group at 23 yard. I can shoot that group with pistol, with SMG I think I expect a little better group....
View Quote

If you have flyers, you need to contact LWRCi.  Mine in the 15XX do not have flyers, but I am a bad shot .
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 3:40:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Doesn't matter, I am taking mine to the range and do some testing.  I haven't notice inaccuracy, but I also haven't test it thoroughly.  The most likely cause is the barrel not resetting properly each cycle, maybe a stronger recoil spring will help?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZznVWtEmKE

The Huey Outdoors guy does mention that if the screw holding the barrel is too loose, it will affect accuracy.  He tightened it all the way and then loosened it about 1/4 of a turn.
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 4:43:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The Huey Outdoors guy does mention that if the screw holding the barrel is too loose, it will affect accuracy.  He tightened it all the way and then loosened it about 1/4 of a turn.
View Quote

Hmm. I'll have to look at mine and see whats preventing that screw from walking out.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top