Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2017 6:40:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 7:33:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Id be all over that if I was looking for an MPX.
I can't stand the stock on them. I dislike the wire stock feel.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 8:50:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a good deal to me. 
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 7:26:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Pics of the lightly usedness? Or is it NIB?
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 8:57:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/28/2017 6:05:26 PM EDT
[#5]
PSA never fails to disappoint me.  Every time I order from them I have regretted it.  I swore of PSA awhile back.  Then you posted about these.  Since it is impossible to get spare parts out of SIG for my MPX sbr I thought I would pick up one of these so I could cannibalize it if I had to.  Just like you mine came new.  But I ordered it on the 9th of October and it just arrived today.  They need a business consultant to help them get their act together.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:13:26 AM EDT
[#6]
They need someone that knows how to scale operations and ensure fast accurate shipping.   Look at SKD.  Every order ships same day if placed by a certain time.  Never a backorder, and customer service is key.   They need someone that has helped companies turn things around and get them lean and mean.   I stopped ordering most things from them.  I still buy some ammo when on sale, but it takes many days to ship.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
They need a business consultant to help them get their act together.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:22:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Id be all over that if I was looking for an MPX.
I can't stand the stock on them. I dislike the wire stock feel.
View Quote
Buy one, sell the stock for a couple hundred, then put whatever you want on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top