Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2017 9:38:34 AM EDT

looking for something simple and different. like may be "see all" sights or C-more.

gimme some ideas. don't need or want magnification, low weight preferable, no batteries even more so.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:21:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Hate to be boring, but I run a Bushnel TRS-25 on mine and love it. You could easily run a primary arms or a Holosun and be fine. I've got a C-More on a .22 race gun, but don't care for it on a tactical gun.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 4:20:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I used to have a Primary Arms advanced micro dot on it. but I liked it a lot so it ended up on my 5.56 sbr. I thought I'd try something different with its replacement. still considering the AMD though.

thanks
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 5:54:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Holosun hs515cu... circle dot
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 7:32:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Holosun hs515cu... circle dot
View Quote
Something like this or the PA-AMD would be my choice.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 8:35:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Again, I had a PA-AMD on it.. so I've used it and it worked great. I think I'm gonna try something like this.. was just wondering if there were other options cause I have a few dot sights (2 eotechs, trijicon RMR, PA AMD) just wanted to see what else was out there, rather experiment on one of my fun plinkers.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top