Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2017 3:36:53 PM EDT
HB INDUSTRIES UPGRADES ARE ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE FOR THE CZ EVO 3 SCORPION. The CZ EVO III Scorpion is a modernized revision of the Czech VZ61 Skorpion chambered in 9mm and based off the Slovakian ZVS Laugo LG205. The CZ EVO III has dominated the market as an inexpensive competitor to the Heckler and Koch MP5. The MP5 established itself in 1964 as the primary submachinegun for the law enforcement. However over the past 20 years, firearms manufactured from plastics have become more and more popular due to design and efficiency. While MP5 prices start around $2000, the CZ EVO III costs around $800. The quality of the CZ EVO III isn't as questionable as it's aesthetics. Two of the major complaints about the CZ EVO III have been the trigger and safety selector. The trigger frame screw is welded from the factory which means it needs to be drilled out to get rid of the 11lb trigger. The safety selector can be replaced no problem but you will definitely whine about it gnawing into the web of your hand. After talking to HB Industries who manufactures aftermarket components for the CZ EVO III, I determined that it would be easier for me to send them my trigger pack rather than make the modifications myself. Honestly the money was was worth it. While CZ Custom will charge you $500 for a trigger-job, HB Industries will give you a gorgeous setup for less than a third of the cost. HB Industries returned my trigger pack promptly and informed me the trigger weight was brought down to 3lbs 11oz. Products purchased include their Theta Trigger and Charging Handle, Reduced Weight Trigger Spring Kit, and Safety Delete. If there were any changes I will be getting their matching red Duckbill Mag Release next. HB Industries also provides video tutorials with installation guides for their products and provides exceptional customer service. Honestly, the CZ EVO III wouldn't even scratch the surface of an MP5 if it weren't for HB Industries. They're a must have for CZ EVO III owners.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top