Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/17/2017 12:41:37 PM EDT
I know some here have experiences with both of these, so I thought I would inquire. I am getting ready to purchase a 9mm that will be SBR'ed sometime in the future, and wanted to know what your opinions were between these guns...........Specifically the P26/AP9 and the Scorpion. Besides prices, do the B&T guns offer anything more than the Scorpion?
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 4:14:23 PM EDT
[#1]
No, the B&T guns are not any better than the Scorpion when it comes to function, however, it all comes down to which gun I prefer to take to the range, and since I got them, it's been my B&T guns.
Even my P26 is just more enjoyable to shoot, it is a more precise piece of equipment than the Scorpion. I have had to replace the pistol grip, safety, trigger components and am looking for a new stock for the Scorpion in order to make it "fit" me better. I wouldn't need to replace anything on the B&T guns to get them to "fit" me, I had to replace the trigger group to make the guns compliant, but they all have excellent OEM triggers.

I purchased my Scorpion before the B&T guns were readily available, but I am glad I own it and I would buy it again, but if I was in your position, I would have bought the APC9 first.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 4:46:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No, the B&T guns are not any better than the Scorpion when it comes to function, however, it all comes down to which gun I prefer to take to the range, and since I got them, it's been my B&T guns.
Even my P26 is just more enjoyable to shoot, it is a more precise piece of equipment than the Scorpion. I have had to replace the pistol grip, safety, trigger components and am looking for a new stock for the Scorpion in order to make it "fit" me better. I wouldn't need to replace anything on the B&T guns to get them to "fit" me, I had to replace the trigger group to make the guns compliant, but they all have excellent OEM triggers.

I purchased my Scorpion before the B&T guns were readily available, but I am glad I own it and I would buy it again, but if I was in your position, I would have bought the APC9 first.
View Quote

Thanks for the reply...........what do the mags for the B&T guns go for?
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 5:15:57 PM EDT
[#3]
B&T guns are still just dumb blowback guns made from a lopped off extrusion- like a Taurus CT9.

The impression that there is something magical about them, or that they are in any way "precise" is something you really have to work hard to convince yourself of.

If you've got B&T money to put down, I'd look very hard at the MKE and POF MP5s.

My full size MKE gets all my 9mm these days.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 5:42:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
B&T guns are still just dumb blowback guns made from a lopped off extrusion- like a Taurus CT9.

The impression that there is something magical about them, or that they are in any way "precise" is something you really have to work hard to convince yourself of.

If you've got B&T money to put down, I'd look very hard at the MKE and POF MP5s.

My full size MKE gets all my 9mm these days.
View Quote

I am looking at those as well as the scorpion evo...
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 7:16:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

$70.00 for the 30 rounds 9mm magazines which can be used in most of their weapons.

Quoted:

I agree there is nothing "magical" about the B&T guns, but it literally took shooting one magazine of ammunition side by side to clearly see and feel that my B&T weapons are more precise in operation and overall construction when compared to my Scorpion. No convincing was needed. YMMV.
I also agree that there are a few outstanding MP5 clones (and hopefully soon HK's own) being made today which are also outstanding PCC options.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 7:36:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah the Swiss made B&T stuff is very good quality. But if money is a concern the CZ will do the same job just fine but at a much lower price point. Of course yeah I don't think they'll ever make something better than the old HK Mp5 ;) 
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 4:34:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I had read something about B&T coming out with one called the GHM9, or something like that, which would cost around the same as the P26, but looked similar to the APC9............anyone know anything about that one?
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 5:05:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I had read something about B&T coming out with one called the GHM9, or something like that, which would cost around the same as the P26, but looked similar to the APC9............anyone know anything about that one?
View Quote

This is the next B&T PCC that is on my short list once it's released. I have not seen much for details, but it sounds like it will have the KH9 upper and the lower will be similar to the APC9 but with some internal differences, here are some details and pictures.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 5:47:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This is the next B&T PCC that is on my short list once it's released. I have not seen much for details, but it sounds like it will have the KH9 upper and the lower will be similar to the APC9 but with some internal differences, here are some details and pictures.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kinda looking at that one as well...... hope the price is reasonable
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 10:44:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

$70.00 for the 30 rounds 9mm magazines which can be used in most of their weapons.

I agree there is nothing "magical" about the B&T guns, but it literally took shooting one magazine of ammunition side by side to clearly see and feel that my B&T weapons are more precise in operation and overall construction when compared to my Scorpion. No convincing was needed. YMMV.
I also agree that there are a few outstanding MP5 clones (and hopefully soon HK's own) being made today which are also outstanding PCC options.
View Quote

$70 for a 30 round mag!!!!!! Jeeeez man. Are they milled from gold ingots?  Holy smokes man.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 6:26:10 AM EDT
[#11]
I was looking at the P26 instead of a scorpion, but the limited number imported means parts and upgrades are gonna be few and far between--and I want other stock options besides the skinny stick thing.  I'm hoping the KH9 gets popular enough for people to build up aftermarket support for it (I mean, if they sell 10,000 or so, I could see lancer and ETS making mags for them at reasonable prices as well as braces to get people by until stamps come in).

I'm very happy with the Scorpion, but it took like $250 in upgrades (spring kit, handguard, safety, mag-release, SBT brace, etc) to get there--and I'm still $850 (SBR and suppressor) away from finishing it.  I've only compared it directly to an MPX, Storm, and a mini-Uzi, but the "Micro-K" Evo is my favorite.  $16 30rd mags ($25 metal reinforced on the way) is hard to beat.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 8:13:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I was looking at the P26 instead of a scorpion, but the limited number imported means parts and upgrades are gonna be few and far between--and I want other stock options besides the skinny stick thing.  I'm hoping the KH9 gets popular enough for people to build up aftermarket support for it (I mean, if they sell 10,000 or so, I could see lancer and ETS making mags for them at reasonable prices as well as braces to get people by until stamps come in).

I'm very happy with the Scorpion, but it took like $250 in upgrades (spring kit, handguard, safety, mag-release, SBT brace, etc) to get there--and I'm still $850 (SBR and suppressor) away from finishing it.  I've only compared it directly to an MPX, Storm, and a mini-Uzi, but the "Micro-K" Evo is my favorite.  $16 30rd mags ($25 metal reinforced on the way) is hard to beat.
View Quote

The KH9's are like the P26, there's only going to be 400.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 9:15:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

$70 for a 30 round mag!!!!!! Jeeeez man. Are they milled from gold ingots?  Holy smokes man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's definitely something to give me pause...............even HK mags are expensive..........
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 3:14:55 AM EDT
[#14]
59Chevy:
Doh.  I meant the GHM9 (not the KH9--it says they are limited). I want a B&T that's priced in between the MPX and the SCORPION--like $1000--that gets here in numbers to justify aftermarket makers...though it's SO bare-bones there isn't much that could be upgraded besides the stock, and maybe the grip (depending on where the serial number is)...
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 10:58:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That's definitely something to give me pause...............even HK mags are expensive..........
View Quote

Yeah man, I just picked up 3 scorpion 30 rounders and with shipping they were under $70.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 1:30:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yeah man, I just picked up 3 scorpion 30 rounders and with shipping they were under $70.
View Quote

I got 7 for $108 shipped. I love cheap magazines.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 2:01:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do as well..... which might push me to the scorpion
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 6:29:46 PM EDT
[#18]
I absolutely love my Scorpion. The aftermarket seems to grow weekly and it is really hard to beat the 30rd mag cost compared to other PCC's.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 8:22:10 AM EDT
[#19]
I have a SBR'd Scorpion Evo. It feels cheap to me and wished I never bought it, it shoots just fine and people love to play with it, but I hate the mags, trigger, grip, etc.  I have a friend who'll buy it from me and I'll get a APC9 or another MP5 variant. I just picked up a Zenith Z5P a few days ago and like it to far, plan to put a few hundred rounds today.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 9:08:09 PM EDT
[#20]
If you are gonna SBR and suppress it, then a P26 is basically the same prices as a Scorpion.  The P26 is an even $1k these days, and only needs a $150 stock plus a tax stamp and a can. The Scorpoin has a more expensive stock, and needs a muzzle device, upgraded trigger, CH, grip, etc etc etc. Compared to the total cost of the gun, accessories, two tax stamps, etc, any difference in cost is mostly a rounding error, and frankly depends on shipping charges, etc.  Meanwhile, the P26 is a better gun, doesn't rattle or feel cheap, better ergos, better trigger and more accurate.  The only advantage of the CZ is just the low number of imports and questions about long term supportability. It has better third party support, but it also needs that third party support. However-- it has been rumored that B&T sold the design to a major player (Beretta?), and one can hope they bring it out basically unchanged in the US.  I really wish they did bring more to the US, as it is a superior gun to the CZ in almost all respects.

For me, the only question is does the APC9 offer enough of an upgrade to consider one of those too?  But, between just the P26 and the Scorpion, it isn't much of a contest.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 9:05:22 AM EDT
[#21]
I own an SBR P26, APC9, and Scorpion. Here is my take:

APC9 is by far superior over all other 9mm PCC. The fit and finish, machining, attention to detail, the buffer system, the action is smooth as butter, it's extremely well balanced, factory 3 lug mount, no gas blow back when suppressed, the stock feels great, recoil impulse is minimal and the trigger is fantastic. Also it accepts any mil spec AR triggers. So trigger parts will never be an issue. I had a screw on mine a little messed up. They had a new set of screws to me sent all the way from the factory in Switzerland in less than a week. B&T USA did. So parts are not an issue. And mind you my gun is SN 07.... so this was before they even hit the market.

The P26 is heads over tails better than the scorpion. It feels like a much more solid gun, action is smooth as butter, suppresses unbelievably well because there are bleed points where the barrel and receiver are, and there is no gas blow back as well. Current ones come with a threaded barrel and 3 lug. Uses AR Triggers, B&T USA is great about getting parts for warranty work fast, uses the same mags as the APC9/TP9, stock is nice and compact and ads almost no weight to the package. Recoil impulse is a little more than the APC9 because the lack of the buffer but no where as bad as the scorpion.

If I had to pick in order it would be the
1. APC9
2. P26
3. CZ Scorpion

If budget is the issue the P26 is the better buy by far over the Scorpion. Also only 400 being imported.... Scorpions are becoming like ***holes... everyone has one.

Hope this helps! Also look out for the B&T GHM9 street price should be close to the P26.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:07:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

APC9 is by far superior over all other 9mm PCC. The fit and finish, machining, attention to detail, the buffer system, the action is smooth as butter, it's extremely well balanced, factory 3 lug mount, no gas blow back when suppressed, the stock feels great, recoil impulse is minimal and the trigger is fantastic. Also it accepts any mil spec AR triggers. So trigger parts will never be an issue. I had a screw on mine a little messed up. They had a new set of screws to me sent all the way from the factory in Switzerland in less than a week. B&T USA did. So parts are not an issue. And mind you my gun is SN 07.... so this was before they even hit the market.

The P26 is heads over tails better than the scorpion. It feels like a much more solid gun, action is smooth as butter, suppresses unbelievably well because there are bleed points where the barrel and receiver are, and there is no gas blow back as well. Current ones come with a threaded barrel and 3 lug. Uses AR Triggers, B&T USA is great about getting parts for warranty work fast, uses the same mags as the APC9/TP9, stock is nice and compact and ads almost no weight to the package. Recoil impulse is a little more than the APC9 because the lack of the buffer but no where as bad as the scorpion.

1. APC9
2. P26
3. CZ Scorpion

If budget is the issue the P26 is the better buy by far over the Scorpion. Also only 400 being imported.... Scorpions are becoming like ***holes... everyone has one.

Hope this helps! Also look out for the B&T GHM9 street price should be close to the P26.
View Quote

Thanks for the reply...... going to look at the GHM9 as well, since it appears the SB tactical brace might fit it as well.... or they will come out with one for it
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:03:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

1. APC9
2. P26
3. CZ Scorpion

View Quote

Look, I'm no scorpion fanboy hell I just got mine and haven't even fired it yet. But your comparing apples to green beans here. The P26 is around $1300 and the APC9 is around $2200. I got my scorpion for $780 including the FFL fee. Im sure the B&T offerings are bad ass but from a standpoint of value there's no argument. If the scorpion WORKS and you can put a round on target at all it's the better value. The B&T may do it with more comfort but I've never heard a complaint about scorpion accuracy. It's like your comparing Ferrari 458, an aventador and a z06. They're all fast as hell but the other two cost two or three times as much.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:46:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

1. APC9
2. P26
3. CZ Scorpion

View Quote

My P26 SBR is awesome. Also it does have a buffer but it's a really heavy spring in the rear that reduces a little recoil. Likely more for reducing wear from the bolt smacking the rear than reducing recoil. It is significantly more ergonomic/compact, more accurate, and suppresses better.

Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:51:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The P26 is around $1300 and the APC9 is around $2200. I got my scorpion for $780 including the FFL fee.
View Quote

The P26 sells for around $1050 so it's not much different. The GMH9 will be mass produced in the same price range as the P26 but much higher quality over a Scorpion.

https://www.coppercustom.com/shop/pistols/bt-p26-9mm-pistol/
http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-pistols/b-t-p26-detail.html?Itemid=0
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:12:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Also the P26 and Scorpion are pretty evenly priced.

Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:45:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

But your comparing apples to green beans here. The P26 is around $1300 and the APC9 is around $2200. I got my scorpion for $780 including the FFL fee.
View Quote

Not true.

The P26 is $1000, plus $150 for a stock.

The Scorpion is $800, plus $250 for a stock, plus $50 for a 3 lug adaptor, plus throw in another $50-100 to replace the trigger and grip and everything else most folks seem to replace.

In SBR configuration, the two guns are practically the exact same price, excluding the cost of mags. You can make an argument for the Scorpion, but price ain't one of them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 5:28:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Not true.

The Scorpion is $800, plus $250 for a stock, plus $50 for a 3 lug adaptor, plus throw in another $50-100 to replace the trigger and grip and everything else most folks seem to replace.

In SBR configuration, the two guns are practically the exact same price, excluding the cost of mags. You can make an argument for the Scorpion, but price ain't one of them.
View Quote

I have a scorpion and I like it so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

$729 PSA Scorpion. I assume you're also paying an FFL fee on a $1,000 p26 so it's a wash. If not, correct me
922r kits are $199, stocks alone go for $150  
Trigger springs are $9 from HBI. A new shoe is optional and unnecessary. There is not currently a halfway decent grip on the market, even if the OEM isn't perfect.
Plenty of cans attach via 1/2x28 and some even do 18mm. 3 lug is a luxury.
What do mags cost? Someone said at least 1 B&T gun's mags are $70 each. I'm paying $18-19 for CZ OEM mags. Manticore steel lip 32s should be $25

You're not paying your mortgage with the savings.l but the price gap is wider than you allude
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 12:38:49 AM EDT
[#29]
You're right, if you bought one this past weekend, you'll save a whopping $80 over the B&T.

Girthrockwel wanted to compare apples to apples. That what I was pointing out.

The Scorpion is a decent gun, but it's hardly a stunning bargain compared to the P26.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 12:51:48 AM EDT
[#30]
If cost is an issue then get the Scorpion.   The bigger cost savings is in the mags, not the firearm itself.  Not much point in owning anything if you don't have a good pile of magazines.

If you can afford the B&T options, they're much nicer and a bit easier to mount useful stuff on.   Any of them will work, though.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 1:40:59 AM EDT
[#31]
A couple other points to consider that I haven't seen mentioned is resale value, my Swiss and German firearms have depreciated very little over time, I'm not sure the Scorpion has that same potential. Also, one of the reasons I went with the P26 is that it has a very small profile and it's light weight with the wire stock once it's SBR'd. There are times when I wear a Maxpedition Sitka and I love the fact that I can stuff the P26, a few magazines, a suppressor, an iPad and my admin pouch in the main compartment with a little extra room to spare. I can fit my Scorpion in there with the pistol handguard installed but it take up more room and its more difficult for me to deploy. I also prefer to keep the carbine handguard on the Scorpion.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 12:11:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Not true.

View Quote

Those numbers are inaccurate.

My scorpion was $650 but they can be had for $699

Stocks are $150
The trigger and grip do not NEED replaced but if you want to improve the trigger it's $9 for springs.

That's $858

The P26 would be $1150

That's a $300 difference. Not insignificant. If you buy 10 mags that's $700 for the P26 while the same 10 mags would be $150-170 for the scorpion.

That brings the difference in price to another $550 or $850 total.

So scorpion and 10 mags is $1008
P26 and 10 mags is $1850

That's a big difference for a lot of people. Also, someone mentioned no gas blowback as an advantage. That's a moot point as the scorpion does not have blowback either.

I'm not arguing that the P26 may not be a better gun but as far as aftermarket support, overall cost, and potential customizability it's leaps and bounds behind the scorpion (at this time).

I wouldn't mind a P26 but don't need 2 PCC.

Link Posted: 1/23/2017 12:50:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You're right, if you bought one this past weekend, you'll save a whopping $80 over the B&T.

Girthrockwel wanted to compare apples to apples. That what I was pointing out.

The Scorpion is a decent gun, but it's hardly a stunning bargain compared to the P26.
View Quote

I'm not sure why you're taking this personally.
I tried to provide a more apples to apples comparison. You seemed to want to compare apples to apple pie
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 11:23:47 AM EDT
[#34]
I agree on the cost difference, before buying my Scorpion I shopped around for a Sig MPX and a B&T. Scorpion was averaging $350 cheaper.

Right now PSA has them for $730 and there's several dealers selling them for around $750.

I have three local gun shops that regularly have Evo Scorpions in stock, and they're selling fast. I used to get PO'd that the PCC forum was 99% Evo related til I bought one.

I know being cheaper and being popular doesn't make it the best. My Glock handguns aren't the best made on the market or the best ones in my safe but when you look at the aftermarket support you understand why so many people want one.

Everyone have a right to brag about the quality of their German or Swiss made firearms, but don't badmouth CZ quality or you'll just prove how little you know about firearms. And Evos.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 1:05:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I agree on the cost difference, before buying my Scorpion I shopped around for a Sig MPX and a B&T. Scorpion was averaging $350 cheaper.

Right now PSA has them for $730 and there's several dealers selling them for around $750.

I have three local gun shops that regularly have Evo Scorpions in stock, and they're selling fast. I used to get PO'd that the PCC forum was 99% Evo related til I bought one.

I know being cheaper and being popular doesn't make it the best. My Glock handguns aren't the best made on the market or the best ones in my safe but when you look at the aftermarket support you understand why so many people want one.

Everyone have a right to brag about the quality of their German or Swiss made firearms, but don't badmouth CZ quality or you'll just prove how little you know about firearms. And Evos.
View Quote

No one was bad mouthing CZ Quality.... my Bren is made beautiful and so are all my CZ pistols. Compared to a B&T P26 though the scorpion isn't even on the same level quality wise, and I own a P26, APC9 and Scorpion. So I know first hand. All 3 are SBR'd as well.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 4:20:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Thanks for all replies...........truthfully, money is a factor, but not decidedly so. I looked at the Zenith pistols at the local funshop, and they are nice, but 1700+ is a chunk of change, and for that kind of money I'd probably spring for one of the B&T pistols like the P26 or the GMH9..........the only drawback to those is the cost of mags. 65-70 bucks a pop is a lot, and like another poster, I too like cheap price mags..........hard decision. I need to handle the B&T at some point, but after handling the Scorpion, I thought it felt pretty nice and the weight was pretty good as well............hopefully a local shop will get some of the B&T pistols in so I can check them out
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 4:32:10 PM EDT
[#37]
I don't know anything about these guys but they have the scorpion for $689

Link
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 4:42:38 PM EDT
[#38]
That's a good price...............cheaper than they are local to me
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#39]
IMHO the scorpion would be a better choice..

Ive only handled the APC9 and the P26: the APC9 is a little bit over engineered for what it is, I mean its really a little piece of art as far has details and materials but hey Its just a PCC.
I didnt like the feeling of the P26.. Too much SMG style like a Tec9.. Just prefer the "mini rifle" configuration of the Evo.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 11:55:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

No one was bad mouthing CZ Quality.... my Bren is made beautiful and so are all my CZ pistols. Compared to a B&T P26 though the scorpion isn't even on the same level quality wise, and I own a P26, APC9 and Scorpion. So I know first hand. All 3 are SBR'd as well.
View Quote

Pics of the trio?
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 12:04:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
IMHO the scorpion would be a better choice..

Ive only handled the APC9 and the P26: the APC9 is a little bit over engineered for what it is, I mean its really a little piece of art as far has details and materials but hey Its just a PCC.
I didnt like the feeling of the P26.. Too much SMG style like a Tec9.. Just prefer the "mini rifle" configuration of the Evo.
View Quote

I don't have first hand experience with the B&T guns but you make a good point.

They don't appear to be the same class of gun. The B&T are much more compact.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 12:37:52 PM EDT
[#42]
How sturdy is the stock on the P26? It looks a little flimsy.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 12:55:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Pics of the trio?
View Quote

Here this will give you a little more variety for comparison

Link Posted: 1/25/2017 1:02:51 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pics of the trio?

Here this will give you a little more variety for comparison

http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j392/bmpatrick9/29815783-FD79-48A4-A15A-B7119CBBEF2A_zpsgemtws8u.jpg

That's a nice collection! That P26 reminds me of the Beretta SMG with the forward grip
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 1:40:45 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

I love seeing diverse collections like this
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 3:05:23 PM EDT
[#46]
This is ridiculous. It sounds like a HK vs Glock argument here.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 3:32:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
How sturdy is the stock on the P26? It looks a little flimsy.
View Quote

It's solid. Very strong construction. B&T stocks are the best. When firing there is very little recoil.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 4:33:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I love seeing diverse collections like this
View Quote

Thanks. Those are just my SBR's.... lol
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 4:59:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Thanks. Those are just my SBR's.... lol
View Quote
well duh
Nobody cares about title one guns
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 2:24:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't mean to be argumentative, but, you can find them for $60 or less now if you look. Still ridiculously expensive considering DS Arms sold their for $45 and B+T has NEVER produced more magazines than now.  
Swiss labor costs......
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top