Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2017 2:24:55 PM EDT
I have noticed that some online companies have gunbroker auctions that are linked to the live inventory of certain distributors. How does one download what a distributor has in inventory and then do a large batch upload for gunbroker auctions. I know Zanders/RSR/Bill Hicks all have it available some how. Sorry i am having a little trouble trying to explain it clearly.

Thanks for any help
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 2:35:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Lipseys and Davidsons have links inside their user accounts. There's a bit of software/coding needed to pull the info. It's handy, but so many other people have it too making it difficult to be competitive.
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 2:38:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info. Anymore info you guys have is appreciated.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top