BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:16:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bubbatheredneck:
Sold my LR a few weeks ago.

I was alway happy with it AFTER the fiddling to get it aimed correctly.

But it really was nice after it was dialed in.

Looking forward to both the size of the Garmin and the apparently foolproof set up.

Any suggestion on the best deal(s) on the Garmin right now?
View Quote
Best I've seen so I purchased is s&s archery with code Rokslide
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:38:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By gman82001:
View Quote
Thx!
I can't imagine anyone beating 10% off MSRP on something this new.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 3:06:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AT-ST83] [#3]
Originally Posted By DVCNick:

1) there doesn't seem to be a way to force a firmware update even once it connects and shows there is an update available.  I just left them connected and after about 20 minutes the unit randomly decided now was the time and came up with a prompt on the Garmin screen to initiate an update.  It would be nice to have firm control over when that happens.  
2)  After shooting, some of the data seems to come into the app (my stored rifle strings) while stored pistol strings did not.  I haven't spent a whole lot of time with it, so again this could be me, but I don't see a way to determine when/what data gets imported, or any way to export it.  So overall the app seems about useless to me so far, except for random firmware updates... maybe they will improve it, or maybe I need to spend more time with it; not sure yet.
View Quote

1.  You do have control over it....but the app takes some time to download it.  It confused me at first as well, but then I noticed the "connected" logo at the top right of the app screen shows a progress ring as the update downloads, takes about 10-15 min.  Once it is downloaded to the app, the Garmin gives you the option to install the update.  The Garmin has to be connected to the app while the update is being downloaded.
2.  The app is the only way to email the data to yourself in .csv format.  It's also the only way to create notes on each session, so it's not useless...it's necessary.

My biggest grip is that it doesn't come with any type of storage pouch.  For $600, you'd think they would include a $7 soft case, at least.  Also, no stickers...amateurs.

Amazon to the rescue, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YWM7CDS
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:14:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I see a lot of people mentioning the App doesn't work on their older phones, is it an issue of which Android version? If so what version is required to run the app?
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 1:41:46 AM EDT
[#5]
No report yet. Found a new one on the EE for a great price and happy to be part of the cool kids club. I'll now add to the Labradar and Magnetospeed already flooded market if it's as good as I read here. Will report back.

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:40:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Took mine down to the range yesterday for the first time. I'm working up some new 9mm and 300BLK loads. I love this thing! I don't think they could have made it any simpler and straight forward to operate. When I got back to the house I plugged it into my laptop, there doesn't appear to be any way to download directly. My only complaint so far I guess. I was able to install the app on my Iphone 7 and then email the files to my laptop. Just an extra step.

Here's the minimalist case I got for mine. I can leave the tripod attached. Fits perfect and goes right in the range bag.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E70SBB8?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 12:19:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Rugby3:
I see a lot of people mentioning the App doesn't work on their older phones, is it an issue of which Android version? If so what version is required to run the app?
View Quote

I discovered this when I tried to load the app on an older phone with Android 8 and a tablet with Android 9.  It wouldn't even download.  

It downloads and runs fine on phones with Android 12 and 14.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 1:57:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I got the Cole-Tac case. Seems pretty nice but not the cheapest option.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:01:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:46:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By cb4017:

I discovered this when I tried to load the app on an older phone with Android 8 and a tablet with Android 9.  It wouldn't even download.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

This makes sense.

I’m a software engineer. Supporting mobile devices that are older than N-2 is a huge pain and takes more time than the ROI, generally. Android 8 launched in 2017. Android devices generally only operate on a two year lifecycle. Sometimes you’ll see 3 years from certain device manufacturers but that is pretty rare.

By the time those support years are up, device security takes a huge nosedive. More and more exploits are found and there is no new development support to close those gaps, so it generally becomes less than desirable to continue to support those devices with limited engineering time. Nowadays Google and Apple are also enforcing this. They won’t allow apps on their respective app stores if they don’t meet certain minimum security requirements. For instance, your Android apps must all support a minimum of Android API 31 for existing apps and 33 for new apps. Since older versions of Android don’t get updates, they can’t even support those versions because Google will decline the upload of this app to the Play Store. There are automated processes in place to check this so you can’t pull a fast one, either.

I don’t work for Garmin, but that’s a pretty industry-standard operating procedure these days and might offer some guidance for folks who are wondering if their device is supported. I haven’t seen a supported OS version list but I’d wager a bet this guideline would get you pretty close.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 6:59:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#11]
Originally Posted By Lothbrok:

This makes sense.

I’m a software engineer. Supporting mobile devices that are older than N-2 is a huge pain and takes more time than the ROI, generally. Android 8 launched in 2017. Android devices generally only operate on a two year lifecycle. Sometimes you’ll see 3 years from certain device manufacturers but that is pretty rare.

By the time those support years are up, device security takes a huge nosedive. More and more exploits are found and there is no new development support to close those gaps, so it generally becomes less than desirable to continue to support those devices with limited engineering time. Nowadays Google and Apple are also enforcing this. They won’t allow apps on their respective app stores if they don’t meet certain minimum security requirements. For instance, your Android apps must all support a minimum of Android API 31 for existing apps and 33 for new apps. Since older versions of Android don’t get updates, they can’t even support those versions because Google will decline the upload of this app to the Play Store. There are automated processes in place to check this so you can’t pull a fast one, either.

I don’t work for Garmin, but that’s a pretty industry-standard operating procedure these days and might offer some guidance for folks who are wondering if their device is supported. I haven’t seen a supported OS version list but I’d wager a bet this guideline would get you pretty close.
View Quote

As disgusting as this may be, it has the ring of truth to it.

I'm sorry, but two years is not even close to how long I would want my chronograph to remain viable.  Wasn't it Windows 7's release that instantly made all peripherals obsolete (required new drivers to remain functional).  I maintain an XP Pro computer for the sole purpose of supporting my old printers, scanners and photographic cameras.

This is the perfect example of why these device makers should always provide a hard-wired PC interface.  It ensures functionality over the long term.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:15:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Trollslayer:

I'm sorry, but two years is not even close to how long I would want my chronograph to remain viable.  Wasn't it Windows 7's release that instantly made all peripherals obsolete (required new drivers to remain functional).  I maintain an XP Pro computer for the sole purpose of supporting my old printers, scanners and photographic cameras.

This is the perfect example of why these device makers should always provide a hard-wired PC interface.  It ensures functionality over the long term.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lothbrok:

This makes sense.

Let's be clear - the chronograph will be viable long past 2 years. It is not tied to this release cycle. This is app-based. Generally, getting into the ecosystem once ensures that you can use the app even after it expires from regular support. That is to say if you are on Android 14 and run the app now and in 2 years the newest version of the app drops support, your device should still function with the prior version of the app. You will miss updates because you're out of support, but that's it.

For iOS, this cycle is much longer. iOS generally operates on 5-6 year cycles so this is even less of a concern there.

The vast majority of Americans do not run devices that old, so it's really pretty niche to even experience this problem. For example, in iOS, only 4% of iPhone devices are on anything less than iOS 16. Only 18% of all iPads use a version of iPadOS older than iPadOS 16.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:57:58 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

@cb4017  Thanks for the information, I don't run the latest phones and so was curious if the app would run on my Note 10+. It's got Android 12 on it so pleased to hear that.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 10:04:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By dairyfarmer:
Took mine down to the range yesterday for the first time. I'm working up some new 9mm and 300BLK loads. I love this thing! I don't think they could have made it any simpler and straight forward to operate. When I got back to the house I plugged it into my laptop, there doesn't appear to be any way to download directly. My only complaint so far I guess. I was able to install the app on my Iphone 7 and then email the files to my laptop. Just an extra step.

Here's the minimalist case I got for mine. I can leave the tripod attached. Fits perfect and goes right in the range bag.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E70SBB8?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1
View Quote

You can download the .fit files it produces via USB, but need to convert them to csv with another tool from garmin or 3rd party
Hopefully they'll have it natively output csv with a firmware update
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 1:44:42 AM EDT
[#15]
How do you still have phones that were made in 2016?  It's not Garmin's fault you're living with outdated technology.  Upgrade to a phone made this decade, problem solved.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 10:58:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Cardplayer:
I'll now add to the Labradar and Magnetospeed already flooded market if it's as good as I read here. Will report back.

View Quote
There are lots of shooters interested in $3-350 chronographs that just can't/won't drop the $600+ on the Garmin.

I was giddy happy to get $375 from my LR.  Electronics don't have the best resale (esp 5+ year old electronics!) and I have had mine since they first became popular, and thankfully, it looked new.

As much as folks  complain that LR didn't really improve on their original product, that lack of improvement definitely saved their used value, since a new one and the OG are essentially identical.

Link Posted: 2/16/2024 11:01:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By gman82001:
View Quote
Update
Just ordered it.
No sales tax and free delivery?  
Heck yeah.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 11:27:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 20andOUT] [#18]

I saw this on a Facebook group and thought it was pretty clever.  I like the idea more than the execution on this case though.  I’m not so sure about using a soft case for this as it doesn’t seem very stable.  But with a more stable shape and some small rubber feet this would be a handy little setup.

I’m going to see if I can find a hard sided case that would work.  I wish someone would sell this.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 1:46:59 PM EDT
[#19]
I just ordered the area 416 package deal. Garmin with the arm and arca clamp. Does the arca clamp sold with that package clamp to picatinny rail section like the anvil 30 head does? I am unfamilar with arca.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 2:03:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Bubbatheredneck:  There are lots of shooters interested in $3-350 chronographs that just can't/won't drop the $600+ on the Garmin.
View Quote

I'm not interested in either at those prices.

What real benefit does one gain from chronography, especially when the cost of entry is $300 - $600?

-- Trollslayer --
your local curmudgeon
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 2:48:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 20andOUT] [#21]

What real benefit does one gain from chronography, especially when the cost of entry is $300 - $600?

-- Trollslayer --
your local curmudgeon
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bubbatheredneck:  There are lots of shooters interested in $3-350 chronographs that just can't/won't drop the $600+ on the Garmin.

-- Trollslayer --
your local curmudgeon

A lot, if you are going to shoot any distance.  It’s not uncommon to see an accurate load at 100yds that has a relatively high SD, or even to see your most accurate load at 100 have a significantly higher SD than other loads.

So without knowing your velocity you can get some pretty drastic changes in vertical dispersion at distance from a load the looked great at 100.

For example my Grendel load development 27.4gr TAC with a 123gr Nosler CC had an SD of 33.9 and the 28.2gr load had an SD of 7.  The difference between these 2 loads that both grouped at 1 MOA during development is below.  (I didn’t use this load as 8208 was MUCH better, but it demonstrates the point)

Because I recorded these in SD for 10 rd groups.  68% of my shots should fall in the below window, if you use 2SD you can account for 95%.  This is the vertical spread I can expect ONLY from the change in velocity.  So this is on top of your rifle’s (and your) limitations.

Below data is from Strelok for vertical dispersion with this bullet at these velocities/differences:

1SD (68% of shots):

28.2gr
SD of 7 @ 2402 avg velocity
<1” at 500yds
7” at 1k

27.4gr
SD of 33.9 @ 2304 avg velocity
6” at 500
37” at 1K

——

2SD (95% of shots):

28.2gr (SD of 7)
2” at 500yds
12.8” at 1K

27.4gr (SD of 33.9)
11.3” at 500yds
69.3” at 1K

So while during testing these might look the same at 100yds there is a real measurable performance advantage that is only apparent with velocity measurement.  Whether that is worth $600 is up to you, but I certainly think there is an argument to be made that a chronograph is a pretty useful tool.

——————-

Anyone feel free to correct my math, but I think I have everything correct here.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 3:53:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#22]
(post deleted by author)
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 4:13:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:21:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 20andOUT] [#24]
Off topic…. Removed to stay focused on the Garmin

Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:08:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cb4017] [#25]
Took my Garmin out today to chrono some .224V and .308 loads.  Learned a couple of things.

1. There is a limit to how many sessions can be stored on the Garmin.  When I started a new string I was informed I was at the limit and asked if I wanted to overwrite a previous session.  This does not seem to effect the sessions stored on your phone on the app.

2.  You CAN pause a session, shoot a new session then go back to the one you paused.  I learned this by accident.  After you pause a session one of the options you have is to start a new one.  I did that, shot the session.  When I ended the new session, the Garmin went back to the one I paused.  Cool!

I'm still loving this thing.  As someone who started with an Oehler Model 12 in the late 70s the Garmin seems like magic.  See Model 12 below.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 12:01:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 4:57:02 PM EDT
[#27]
I've been working on a 3D printed case for the Garmin Xero C1 Pro.

I got to fix the fillet on the case to match the part that holds the tripod. I'd also like to have it securely snap into place. Working on that now, but I'm close.

I've got a completely other version in the works too, but need to print it after I finish designing it.

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:44:36 PM EDT
[#28]
So I took my Garmin out to the range today.

All I have to say is WOW!  Like, holy cow, WOW! Easy to set up, and it recorded every...single...shot! There were other shooters very near me. Nope, it only recorded my shots.

I literally don't care if it is plus or minus anything. It....just....works! Worth every penny.

-Beetle
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 3:32:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dryflash3] [#29]
Originally Posted By memsu:
I've been working on a 3D printed case for the Garmin Xero C1 Pro.

I got to fix the fillet on the case to match the part that holds the tripod. I'd also like to have it securely snap into place. Working on that now, but I'm close.

I've got a completely other version in the works too, but need to print it after I finish designing it.

https://i.imgur.com/Bdrj45v.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/DrbYFcR.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/vmfypDH.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/M7wQvu8.jpg
View Quote
Dang, that's incredibly clever.

Well done.

Please leave the memes in GD, thanks. dryflash3
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 1:43:08 AM EDT
[#30]
I was shooting some 22lr suppressed today and I set up my suppressed 9mm pistol on the bench next to me about 6 feet away.  I switxhed from the 22 to the pistol and the garmin picked up every shot even being that far away.  

I would say I have over 4K rounds on the garmin and I haven’t dropped one shot yet. The LabRadar I would say drops 1 out of 300-500ish for no reason.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 12:54:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Took my Garmin out today to chrono some .224V and .308 loads.  Learned a couple of things.

1. There is a limit to how many sessions can be stored on the Garmin.  When I started a new string I was informed I was at the limit and asked if I wanted to overwrite a previous session.  This does not seem to effect the sessions stored on your phone on the app.

2.  You CAN pause a session, shoot a new session then go back to the one you paused.  I learned this by accident.  After you pause a session one of the options you have is to start a new one.  I did that, shot the session.  When I ended the new session, the Garmin went back to the one I paused.  Cool!

I'm still loving this thing.  As someone who started with an Oehler Model 12 in the late 70s the Garmin seems like magic.  See Model 12 below.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/45352/44817972_2__Medium__jpg-3131394.JPG
View Quote

The ability to go back and add more shots to a previous string is nice. Can't do that with an LR, unfortunately.

For clarification, if you're shooting in series 102, and then create series 103, you can't go back and add more shots to series 102. If you hadn't created series 103 you could, but I digress.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 12:57:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bubbatheredneck] [#32]
Delivered today.

I didn't realize just how small this thing is.

Despite seeing pictures, few really emphasized, to me at least, its size.

Weighs less than an empty Pmag!

Xero. 3.9 oz
Pmag 5.1 oz

The hassle factor of dragging the  LabRadar to the range is gone!

As an aside, I found my receipt for my LR. $575 for it, case, and the tabletop plate 'tripod'. Purchased from Brownells  11/17. Considering I recouped 65% of my cost after using it for 6 years?  I'm giddy happy.

Headed to the range this afternoon!

Link Posted: 2/20/2024 7:40:03 PM EDT
[#33]
I haven't read everything in the thread yet. But want to ask if anyone has figured out how to get the data off the Garmin and onto a PC or laptop?

Really loving this chrono. But want the functionality the magneto speed provided as far as being able to get the file off the sd card and having a very readable file to use with Chrono Plotter.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 8:29:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DrJekell] [#34]
Originally Posted By m411b30:
I haven't read everything in the thread yet. But want to ask if anyone has figured out how to get the data off the Garmin and onto a PC or laptop?

Really loving this chrono. But want the functionality the magneto speed provided as far as being able to get the file off the sd card and having a very readable file to use with Chrono Plotter.
View Quote
You have to have the phone app. It allows you to export the data to a csv file and email it to yourself.

ETA: You can connect the unit directly to your PC and download but you then have to manually convert to csv.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 9:45:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Got mine in the mail today!! Can't wait to try it out this weekend.  Glad I didn't pull the trigger on a Labradar at the beginning of 2023.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:58:17 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

You can, there are ways to do that.  Though to date, nobody has been able to figure out how to recover the trace data.  I don't think it actually stores it at all - though it has to at least for that very shot, as that's how it is able to determine the muzzle velocity.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:21:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 11:35:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 20andOUT] [#38]

View Quote

This is the format you get out from this last weekend’s shooting.  But as others have pointed out you don’t have downrange data so you lose some functionality there, but how much is debated earlier in the thread.  

there are guys that did some clever things with Labradar data as far as auto exporting with macros, but my excel knowledge is limited so i just copy and paste the string into the appropriate blocks.  I can't think of why the same can't be done with garmin data.  Personally I made a template to graph velocity and SD during load development in excel and it gets me the data I want.  Between that and group size I get a pretty good idea where I want to go.

this is an older one i have for 77gr seconds and varget, but I have kept pretty much the same template going for load development.  once you take the time to create it all you have to do is drag and drop the velocities into the table up top and add pictures.  excel has SD/ES and other features built in.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:02:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bubbatheredneck] [#39]
Wow, went to the range yesterday.

This thing rocks.

Setup is a no brainer. Simply set it on the bench, pointed downrange.  No more balancing straws on top of the LabRadar and wasting a few rounds, hoping it is aimed well enough.

From the bench, using it per the instructions, it picked up 100% of the shots, from .22LR to 300 WBY.

Using it not per the instructions, ie standing next to the bench and shooting offhand, it picked up 70% of the shots from an M1 carbine and an M17 pistol.  The muzzle was 3+ feet away and off to the left from the Garmin, not the maximum 15" per the manual, nor shooting the pistol over it. Impressive.

There weren't  any other shooters near me, so no first hand exp about it picking up other firearms on the line.

I do agree the interface is intuitive, but a bit tiresome.  Having to click through so many screens to get to a new session is a bit of a waste of time and long term effect on mechanical buttons is concerning.

The ShotView app is basic as it merely is a report of what you have done, and does not let you control the Xero remotely.  All inputs must be done on the Xero itself. LabRadar, although wonky, was a bit better in that regard.

Emailing the files is slick since you can email it to yourself, but the data is stored as text, so if you don't put in the correct bullet weight at the range, the KE and PFs can't be easily fixed on Excel. You have to go back into the app, put in the correct bullet weight, and then re-export. Also, not sure  if I am doing something wrong, but the Session Notes don't export with the numerical data.

Going forward, I will likely just keep a paper notebook at the range of shot #s  to record groups and do the data manipulation and analysis back home. Cumbersome, but my guess it will be more time effective at the range than typing in the app and fiddling with the Xero itself.  

Hopefully, Garmin will continue to improve the app.

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 1:16:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Seems there are places having Leap Year sales today.

Anyone have leads on good sales for the Xero?
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 1:27:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By bluemax_1:

View Quote

Keep an eye in the EE there have been 3 NIB with very good prices. It's where I got mine, good luck.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 2:15:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Keep an eye in the EE there have been 3 NIB with very good prices. It's where I got mine, good luck.
View All Quotes

Thanks for the heads up
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 2:23:19 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

@Cardplayer

BTW, were they listed in Electronics-Misc, or another category?
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:07:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Mine arrived yesterday. I’m stoked. I like the few Garmin items I have and this is just neat. Seems like everyone is happy with theirs too. The size is almost a joke. It’s tiny.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:54:27 PM EDT
[#45]

@Cardplayer

View Quote

@bluemax_1

Subscribe here

EE Reloading
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:35:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 12:24:43 AM EDT
[#47]

@bluemax_1

Subscribe here

EE Reloading
View All Quotes

@Cardplayer

@bluemax_1

Subscribe here

EE Reloading

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 12:25:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By dryflash3:
Please stop, this is not the "where to find" tacked thread at the top of the page.

Get back on topic please.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dryflash3:

@bluemax_1

Subscribe here

EE Reloading
Please stop, this is not the "where to find" tacked thread at the top of the page.

Get back on topic please.

My apologies for straying off topic
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 1:04:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hking] [#49]
My C1 comes tomorrow, already have a dozen different loads I want to test. Hopefully it works in our small indoor range, its only about 20 yards max.

I tried my Caldwell G2 last week indoors with some revolver loads and only got a good reading on 3-4 out of 10 rounds for each string
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 7:09:56 PM EDT
[#50]
I just found out about this today.

Scroll down to Settings and go to "About". Hit OK five times and it will present you with developer's options. One of them is "Show Distance Tracked".

Could be useful to some....
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top