Page / 16
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:12:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I still have jugs of wc 844 pulldown 8lb jugs for 85$
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:16:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jbizzle:

I'd really love to see $40 bricks, but I honestly don't see them getting back down much lower than $50-60k given how crazy labor and inflation is in todays market.  Once they start ticking down I'll probably start loading up on prime.
View Quote

The price is driven by supply and demand. Primer production is going to make commercial ammo leaving little to sell as components.
How much does it cost to make a single primer ? The plastic tray and box probably are worth more than what it costs to make 100 primers.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 9:38:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By BerlinVet:
A LGS received many cases of primers recently...prices still suck at $80/ 1000 though
View Quote

I would love if my LGS had those prices.
Around here it is more like 120-150 per k.
But they will not even sell you 1k. You are limited to 400 per day.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 10:07:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I dont know about "burst open" but targetsports still has some types in stock.  Not good prices yet.  They had win spp and a week ago for $83/1000 that lasted a week before sold out.  And the reloading discord reports primers in stock quite often.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 10:23:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 10:58:48 AM EDT
[#6]
We have Ammo Inc. ,AAC, Expansion,Grind Hard and First Breach all coming on board producing primers either for their own ammo or to sell to the public in the near future.For all you older reloaders,has there ever been US made primers available for purchase that weren’t one of the Vista,Olin or Remington brands?
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 1:04:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By BoSanders:
We have Ammo Inc. ,AAC, Expansion,Grind Hard and First Breach all coming on board producing primers either for their own ammo or to sell to the public in the near future.For all you older reloaders,has there ever been US made primers available for purchase that weren’t one of the Vista,Olin or Remington brands?
View Quote

I have a few packs of Herters primers. They are so old, the little boxes are made of wood. I’m guessing they are from the 60’s.

I don’t know who the actual maker was, doubt that Herter made them themselves.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 1:14:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I’m done buying components forever I think unless something drastically changes with my shooting habits.

I don’t think I’ve been to the range in 6 months.  I really should have sold some of my supplies over the last year.
Link Posted: 11/5/2022 2:33:39 PM EDT
[#9]
We have Ammo Inc. ,AAC, Expansion,Grind Hard and First Breach all coming on board producing primers either for their own ammo or to sell to the public in the near future....
View Quote

Yep, though we'll see how Expansion works out - if it ever works out.  Regardless, there's been a decent amount of expansion activity, combined with a pretty hard drop-off in consumption.  

Right now 10 cent primers are mostly just sitting (at last), but as soon as someone has and sells primers for 8 cents, someone still insta-buys.  But even that part of the market is starting to slow down.  The sooner folks stop insta-buying at 8 cents, the sooner we'll see 6 cents.

Link Posted: 11/5/2022 7:45:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Don’t forget the effects of the elections on Tuesday:

Heavy R win= pressure is off, people quit worrying about guns and ammo, etc.  

A serious D win=gun control full time, all the time!

Everything about supply and demand of ammo in the US is politically related to one degree or another.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 1:55:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#11]
Originally Posted By Firestarter123:
I’m done buying components forever I think unless something drastically changes with my shooting habits.

I don’t think I’ve been to the range in 6 months.  I really should have sold some of my supplies over the last year.
View Quote

This is sacrilege!  Burn the heretic!  

That was painful to read because there is so much truth in it.

The thing is, I do like taking a day and going to the range.  I usually have the whole place to myself and I can test my reloads, get zeroes, stretch, practice the positions,...  I can heat and eat some soup, drink some tea, and pack up when I am ready.  

Fresh air and sunshine,... who doesn't enjoy that?

Link Posted: 11/6/2022 2:10:03 AM EDT
[#12]
when I see $60 bricks again ill buy. till then I almost never see primers online and NEVER in person.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 9:29:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By slappomatt:
when I see $60 bricks again ill buy. till then I almost never see primers online and NEVER in person.
View Quote

$60!
Needs to be $40 or less (for those of you who are going to pounce on me, I don't expect to see sub-$40 but I can still have an opinion)

My LGS has had most primer sizes (if not particular brands) through the last couple years of stupid.

Thet still have any size i would want (I'm flush with primers ~30k of various sizes and many, many thousands of various calibers already loaded) but they're still $11-19/100 and still have a 300/day limit.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 12:04:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Last few weeks I've seen more and more available on various well known online vendors and they aren't immediately selling out.

Happy to see it.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 12:29:15 PM EDT
[#15]
If the shortage does break, I’ll be doubling my already deep stack almost overnight.  
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 2:15:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By esa17:
If the shortage does break, I’ll be doubling my already deep stack almost overnight.  
View Quote

This is why the price will stay at $100/thousand (or more) for longer than it "should" even if the supply shortages end.  

This is called "throwing money at a problem".  

When supplies loosen, give them a chance to replenish their inventories.  If the market is remains panic driven, pricing will stay high despite the shortage being over.

Link Posted: 11/6/2022 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

I think there are a lot of people with that mindset. I am sure everybody is waiting to pounce.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 2:55:07 PM EDT
[#18]
I just picked 1k of small pistol primers at Cabelas, sold per 100/$8.99. Price not great but I haven't seen SPP's in over a year locally.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 7:27:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Y-T71:

$60!
Needs to be $40 or less (for those of you who are going to pounce on me, I don't expect to see sub-$40 but I can still have an opinion)

My LGS has had most primer sizes (if not particular brands) through the last couple years of stupid.

Thet still have any size i would want (I'm flush with primers ~30k of various sizes and many, many thousands of various calibers already loaded) but they're still $11-19/100 and still have a 300/day limit.
View Quote
yeah well... its my own fault but I got caught with my pants down and only 2K SPP and almost 0 SRP. I have scrounged up almost 4k SRP but I really need to stack deep since ammo seems like its never coming down. .223 is stuck at .70CPR which is a no go for me dawg.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 8:25:53 PM EDT
[#20]
yeah well... its my own fault but I got caught with my pants down and only 2K SPP and almost 0 SRP. I have scrounged up almost 4k SRP but I really need to stack deep since ammo seems like its never coming down. .223 is stuck at .70CPR which is a no go for me dawg.
View Quote

I was in the same boat as you.

I had never loaded anything that took LRP but decided, with horrible timing, to start loading cast bullet loads for .30-30 .308 and 7.62x39.

I had to buy primers at $12.99/100.

I now have a decent supply, nowhere near what I'd like to have on hand but, I'm  comfortable enough to wait and hope for lower prices before buying any more.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 8:31:42 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Yep, out the door with this box of ammo would be right around 70 cents each:

Attachment Attached File

That was at my local Academy Sports last week.

I want to say it is my first time ever seeing a one thousand round box in person.

Naturally, I am curious as to how long that box will sit on the shelf.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 8:46:58 PM EDT
[#22]
There is an LGS in the next town over that is slated to close its doors permanently on January 1st.  I was in there Friday afternoon, and heard one of the gun counter guy was selling a range bag to an Air Force major in  uniform, “Yes, all this stuff here is 30% off.”

I was just a little slow that afternoon, so it didn’t click until I was driving into  work later that day:  “Are their primers and powders also marked 30% off?”

So I called them on Saturday to ask.

They said no because they think one of their fellow competing gunstores is gonna come in and buy all that reloading stuff at their cost.

I don’t have a clue what the mark up is like on powders and primers:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 10:49:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:

Yep, out the door with this box of ammo would be right around 70 cents each:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/369122/7E9A5E72-99F5-44C1-92D9-C029BC220608_jpe-2590526.JPG

That was at my local Academy Sports last week.

I want to say it is my first time ever seeing a one thousand round box in person.

Naturally, I am curious as to how long that box will sit on the shelf.
View Quote

223 has always been a bit more expensive in stores. Aim surplus has PMC for $400. One of my local gun stores who stocks pallets of ammo is selling it for 450ish. Took home a case of 9mm for $300 from them the other day.

Agreed with OP prices are falling and I’m ready to buy to restock my supply on reloading&ammo
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 10:53:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Trollslayer:

This is why the price will stay at $100/thousand (or more) for longer than it "should" even if the supply shortages end.  

When supplies loosen, give them a chance to replenish their inventories.  If the market is remains panic driven, pricing will stay high despite the shortage being over.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Yes, this.............
And is why we are here now.......... people just mindlessly buying primers.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 12:34:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:
There is an LGS in the next town over that is slated to close its doors permanently on January 1st.  I was in there Friday afternoon, and heard one of the gun counter guy was selling a range bag to an Air Force major in  uniform, “Yes, all this stuff here is 30% off.”

I was just a little slow that afternoon, so it didn’t click until I was driving into  work later that day:  “Are their primers and powders also marked 30% off?”

So I called them on Saturday to ask.

They said no because they think one of their fellow competing gunstores is gonna come in and buy all that reloading stuff at their cost.

I don’t have a clue what the mark up is like on powders and primers:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/369122/33B5D60F-1E1A-4DC1-9350-7F4DDE451082_jpe-2590556.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/369122/48D6D50E-480B-4D33-A8C8-218DCE1FA766_jpe-2590557.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/369122/A18F4E7F-2958-4AF5-8C93-18B8953CC356_jpe-2590558.JPG
View Quote

I see a single 1K box of large magnum pistol match grade primers. The rest are Cheddite which are for shotshell reloading.

Cheddite primers are all over the place...because the demand is but a trickle compared to SPP, SRP, and LPP.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:47:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#26]
One thing I've noticed is that the bottom has fallen out of the market already on reloading bullets - at least at some venues.  This is relevant to this threads note that primers ARE going to fall in price and become more available in the next.. 12 months or so, quite possibly sooner; and one might be interested in the bullet pricing patterns in relation to anticipated primer pricing pattern.  Relevancy to the thread being more on pricing pattern behavior, vs basic Where Do I Find.  

In particular, at one common low-cost provider of pulls and seconds, you can get FMJ 9mm bullets for a touch over 4 cents delivered right now, and good quality ones for not a lot more.  I've never seen them this low.   Likely because SPP are no longer cost effective and individual stocks are getting run down.  I've learned the hard way one goes through SPP like water, compared to SRP's.  So the market isn't really sucking up bulk FMJ level reloading pistol bullets that much right now.  Reality being that current mainstream 10 cent primers vs 28 cent loaded ammo, makes reloading ball just not worth it if buying at today's primer prices.  

However,   If primers do fall to 6 or even 5 cents over the next year (which they will) combined with inflation, those bullets and demand are going to go up.  Point being, now's not a bad time to quietly start looking out for bulk  ball bullets in anticipation of better primer availability.  Perhaps wait just a bit longer to see what Black Friday does.  but in any event, I don't think you're going to see bulk numbers any lower than right now, no matter what - at least not on the pulled/seconds market side.  For the other more mainstream venues and premium bullets, I don't think have bottomed out yet - but stand by for some pretty spectacular Black Friday pistol bullet sales, is my expectation.

As mentioned by others, if the R's win BOTH House and Senate (which is now looking much more likely than a month ago), discomfort driven purchases will subside.  I think there are going to be some very attractive Black Friday sales coming up.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:04:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:04:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: s4s4u] [#28]
As mentioned by others, if the R's win BOTH House and Senate (which is now looking much more likely than a month ago), discomfort driven purchases will subside.
View Quote

Do not underestimate the GOP's ability to blow a 2 TD lead with less than 2 minutes to play.  I hope you are correct though.  And I have also seen many bulk bulets dropping to the point where even loading 9mm is sensible, for those of us who don't use a progressive.  Primers still 8/100 around here when they do surface.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:07:26 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm waiting for CCI # 500, #350 and #34.

When they're available in quantity again for less than $80/k I will be buying 20k of each and be done with it.

Not setting back significant quantities of foreign primers at today's prices. That's foolhardy if you still have any pre-covid supplies (which I do).

I'm awash in CCI #41 and federal LPP. Need supplies for future 9mm, 10mm and 308/6.5CM shooting.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:21:16 PM EDT
[#30]
You mentioned pistol bullet pricing relative to pistol primer pricing/availability and relative to factory ammo pricing.

Have you noticed the same thing for rifle primers, bullets and ammo?
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:36:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#31]
You mentioned pistol bullet pricing relative to pistol primer pricing/availability and relative to factory ammo pricing.

Have you noticed the same thing for rifle primers, bullets and ammo?
View Quote

Not as much.  I suspect that is due to a few factors:

- the relative price impact of a 10 cent primer to value of round is a lot more substantial with basic pistol ammo than rifle ammo.

-rifle shooters of bulk ball ammo are a smaller market compared to all the IDPA and casual indoor range etc types who can burn through 200 rounds an outing easily.  And so that rifle side market demand (and its supply) is smaller already - I'm just  guessing at that.

-and just my theory: heavy reloaders tend to stockpile equal levels of SRP to SPP (if not even more SRP: for serious times), but consumption rate of a pleasant weekend shooting range trip is often considerably higher of 9mm than 223.

All have combined to result in the market buying bulk cheap ball pistol bullets has essentially come to a stop right now, and for the foreseeable future until we see 6 cent primers or so.  But the rifle market probably has not stopped yet, as the consumption rate there was always lower.  I say this because I know lots of people with sufficient rifle primers to continue normal operations.  I don't know anybody who has sufficient SPP to say that anymore.  

I used to get good new Hornady 55 FMJ for about 5 cents, not that long ago.  Here in 2022, I'm still not seeing anything like that - even on the surplus/salvage market.  So, I sit.  I've never been able to get 9mm FMJ bullets for under 5 cents before now.   I'm buying.  Because I have faith 28 cent 9mm ammo means primers are no way going to stay at 10, or even 8 cents.  A primer is cheaper than the brass case and bullet - by a lot.  And when primers hit that 5 cent mark, you won't still see 5 cent 115 gr FMJ bullets, is my thought at least.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:42:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Speaking of Hornady 55 grainers :

Attachment Attached File

What they used to cost (I took a screenshot so you could see when I originally took the pic).

What they cost back in February of this year:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 5:07:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#33]
Okay, I'm glad to hear that.  I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on a rifle bullet bonanza.

What I have noticed are shortages of the premium (match grade) rifle bullets, like the Sierra 77, 6 mm 107, etc.  The Hornady 75 gr HPBT-M* is the exception.  

What I've also noticed this time, is the shortages of premium grade 22LR rimfire ammo.  THAT is very different than prior shortages.  

*  To their credit, Hornady has managed to keep this bullet in the marketplace and reasonably priced for the duration.  It's a very good bullet but not the best.  Still, at $0.18/bullet, it is more than adequate for 300 yards.  If I didn't have others, I would not hesitate to use them at 600 yards, too.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 8:35:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By lazyengineer:
One thing I've noticed is that the bottom has fallen out of the market already on reloading bullets - at least at some venues.  This is relevant to this threads note that primers ARE going to fall in price and become more available in the next.. 12 months or so, quite possibly sooner; and one might be interested in the bullet pricing patterns in relation to anticipated primer pricing pattern.  Relevancy to the thread being more on pricing pattern behavior, vs basic Where Do I Find.  

In particular, at one common low-cost provider of pulls and seconds, you can get FMJ 9mm bullets for a touch over 4 cents delivered right now, and good quality ones for not a lot more.  I've never seen them this low.   Likely because SPP are no longer cost effective and individual stocks are getting run down.  I've learned the hard way one goes through SPP like water, compared to SRP's.  So the market isn't really sucking up bulk FMJ level reloading pistol bullets that much right now.  Reality being that current mainstream 10 cent primers vs 28 cent loaded ammo, makes reloading ball just not worth it if buying at today's primer prices.  

However,   If primers do fall to 6 or even 5 cents over the next year (which they will) combined with inflation, those bullets and demand are going to go up.  Point being, now's not a bad time to quietly start looking out for bulk  ball bullets in anticipation of better primer availability.  Perhaps wait just a bit longer to see what Black Friday does.  but in any event, I don't think you're going to see bulk numbers any lower than right now, no matter what - at least not on the pulled/seconds market side.  For the other more mainstream venues and premium bullets, I don't think have bottomed out yet - but stand by for some pretty spectacular Black Friday pistol bullet sales, is my expectation.

As mentioned by others, if the R's win BOTH House and Senate (which is now looking much more likely than a month ago), discomfort driven purchases will subside.  I think there are going to be some very attractive Black Friday sales coming up.
View Quote

Originally Posted By dryflash3:
I agree, now is the time to buy bullets.

Just recently got 2 k of .312 100 gr 32 cal FMJ TC bullets for my 7.62x25.

They were 5.9 cents each delivered.

It pays to check out American Reloading and RMR regularly.
View Quote

Yep. My plan is to pick up 5-10k 147gr RN .355/.356 when Black Friday percentage off and/or free shipping codes go live than wait another year or so for SPP to dip back closer to 6 cents to my door before doing 10-15K of those.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 9:06:50 AM EDT
[#35]
When 210M are readily available again, ill be a buyer.  But not at today's prices.  I'm sitting on a decent stash, I can wait.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 11:50:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Powder valley has fed small pistol match for $120/k
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 11:55:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Kaptainkoolz:
Powder valley has fed small pistol match for $120/k
View Quote

And Argentinian ones for $80
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 12:12:13 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

I don’t have the courage to try off brand unknown primers. You do you though…
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 12:47:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WeimaranerDad] [#39]

View Quote

Which kinda boggles my mind about Cheddite shotgun primers.

They are the only shotgun primers I have seen for 2 years now.

How hard would it have been for them to convert over part of their line to small pistol or small rifle primers?

They could have made a killing the past two years.

Or for that matter, those Unis Ginex primers from Bosnia…. They can’t be the only primer maker in Europe?

Why didn’t we see more Fiocchi primers over the past two years?

EDIT:  which now that I think about it….the whole shotgun primer scarcity thing doesn’t make much sense.  In March of 2020, were there people lined up through the gunstore door to buy Winchester AA’s, Black Cloud, and Prairie Storm shotgun ammo?  

My tinfoil hat is probably on too tight, but I suspect there is a DeBeers diamond thing going on with primers.

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 1:09:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 5:29:01 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Your loss.
I absolutely do not discriminate.Murom,Wolf,Fiochi,Ginex,Tula I’ve used them all with great success.I can’t say that I’ve ever come across any that didn’t go bang.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:01:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#42]

Your loss.
I absolutely do not discriminate.Murom,Wolf,Fiochi,Ginex,Tula I’ve used them all with great success.I can’t say that I’ve ever come across any that didn’t go bang.
View All Quotes

Your loss.

Only bad experience I ever really had was Tula LPP.  The cups were oversized or something, so didn't feed well, and the anvils would just fall out.  Needless to say, ended up with a few duds.  Other then that, Wolf, Fioochi, Win, etc - they all work.  S&B isn't my super favorite because the LR ones I find will pierce at 6.5CM pressure and a small HP firing pin, but otherwise work fine.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 7:12:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Pressure can be an issue with any primer really.I bought some of the Murom small rifle primers thinking I could use them in 223…No good.Crazy pressure signs at low charge weights in a AR…They work like a dream in 9mm though.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:50:29 AM EDT
[#44]
I wish I shared your optimism, OP, but I don't. I've seen SPP exactly one time in the last three years.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:54:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PointBlank82] [#45]
Originally Posted By pokey074:
I wish I shared your optimism, OP, but I don't. I've seen SPP exactly one time in the last three years.
View Quote

I've only seen match federal.

Fortunately, 9mm ammo has cheapened to the point I no longer am reloading it so can save my remaining SPP for stuff like HST subs and such.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:33:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#46]
View Quote

Here you go.  8 cent primers:

https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/product/servicios-aventuras-small-pistol-primers/
Still too high for me - but SPP are definately starting to show up.  AM REL has CCI's right now, if you prefer - but those are way too rich for my blood.  It'll come down.  Though that just got slowed down, due to the less profound election results than hopped for this week.

If you still have ability to hold out a little bit longer - do so, is my suggestion at least.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 1:40:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Trollslayer] [#47]
I've been thinking about this thread.

Now, I've noticed my email inbox is chock full of advertisements about ammo.  I won't mention names but there sure are a lot of stores offering factory ammo, some of it is even on sale.

Does this mean the factory ammo is in ready supply and ammo inventories are building back up?  

If that is true, will ammo production slow down a tiny bit and those few unused primers can make their way into the reloading marketplace?

Is this evolving situation what this thread is all about?  I went back and re-read the OP and the first few posts.

I need to get out and go shooting.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 8:51:38 AM EDT
[#48]

https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/product/servicios-aventuras-small-pistol-primers/
Still too high for me - but SPP are definately starting to show up.  AM REL has CCI's right now, if you prefer - but those are way too rich for my blood.  It'll come down.  Though that just got slowed down, due to the less profound election results than hopped for this week.

If you still have ability to hold out a little bit longer - do so, is my suggestion at least.
View All Quotes

I'm talking locally. And I refuse to pay $80/1K. I used to be able to get primers for $30 or $40/1K. That letter circulating within the last couple of years indicated an across the board price increase of 25%. That comes out to $37.50 or $50/1K. I'd maybe even go up to $60/1K but $80 is right out. Won't do it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 9:14:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Our hopes for less expensive/more plentiful primers for reloading just joined the "Red Wave" in the rear-view mirror.

Link Posted: 11/10/2022 10:15:52 AM EDT
[#50]
I've been thinking about this thread.

Now, I've noticed my email inbox is chock full of advertisements about ammo.  I won't mention names but there sure are a lot of stores offering factory ammo, some of it is even on sale.

Does this mean the factory ammo is in ready supply and ammo inventories are building back up?  

If that is true, will ammo production slow down a tiny bit and those few unused primers can make their way into the reloading marketplace?

Is this evolving situation what this thread is all about?  I went back and re-read the OP and the first few posts.

I need to get out and go shooting.
View Quote

Factory inventory has been building for some time.

Midway had CCI 200 primers yesterday. First time I had seen large rifle there in well over a year.
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top