Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2006 9:53:11 AM EDT
the best knife for me to carry on my boot? pics and/or links where to buy would be greatly appriciated. thanks!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:53:43 PM EDT
[#1]
im not a big boot knife fan but a cold steel Desperado or  One of their push daggers would be good. Cold Steel

I own a desperado and i keep it in my truck all the time and carry it on my waist sheath in w/ a jacket or some type of concealment.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:38:45 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
im not a big boot knife fan but a cold steel Desperado or  One of their push daggers would be good. Cold Steel

I own a desperado and i keep it in my truck all the time and carry it on my waist sheath in w/ a jacket or some type of concealment.

+1. the larger push dagger is probably my favorite knive to carry. I have carried one for 3 years. the desperado is also a tough knife. i have been useing that one for about 9 months, but i dont carry either on my boot.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:34:43 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks....only reason i really want one for my boot is so i can bring it to work with no questions asked
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top