Link Posted: 4/22/2018 10:08:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where is the ap/api/apit coming from?
View Quote
@fadedsun

Ammunition store .com.

$129.00 for 500 API  bullets in ammo can.  Shipping on a can is $30.00. Still works out to about .34 each.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 10:01:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Since its been 3 months... I'm curious in how you like the rifle now.  How many rounds have you shot out of it?  What kind of accuracy are you getting?

I've still looking at a 50.  I think realistically it will b around tax time 2019.  I'm leaning to an ar50. It also looking at a Barrett.   Idk why a Barrett besides the name and if I ever have too.. resale.
Link Posted: 6/15/2018 10:25:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Since its been 3 months... I'm curious in how you like the rifle now.  How many rounds have you shot out of it?  What kind of accuracy are you getting?

I've still looking at a 50.  I think realistically it will b around tax time 2019.  I'm leaning to an ar50. It also looking at a Barrett.   Idk why a Barrett besides the name and if I ever have too.. resale.
View Quote
honestly I have no even shot it yet. iv been busy with other things and have not gotten around to it. i dont have a scope to put on it, and will have to pull a scope off another gun when i do shoot it. im still paying my buddy for it as well, which is taking up most of my spending money. once its paid off in a few more months, i will start looking for a scope for it. i love the gun though, and have not read anything bad about them.

From what is seen online, the ar50 is more accurate than the semi barrets, the semi barrets edge is faster rate of fire, but the ar50 is also a lot damn cheaper. its also cheaper than the barret bolt action guns as well. i think the armalite ar-50a1 is a hell of a gun, and probably the best budget priced 50bmg on the market. there are obviously cheaper guns, but in my admittedly limited experience, the armalite ar50 is a solid gun, backed by a solid company and it has a great track record behind it.  there are damn sure lighter weight guns out there though, like the bushmaster for example. if i buy another .50 bmg it will be either a shorter / lighter barrett bolt action, or a semi auto barrett.

i would love to add a Barrett semi auto to the stable before the next election, but unless i get a little lucky, and score some extra money before then it wont be happening.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top