Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2017 8:42:40 PM EDT
I have seen blue plastic  short range 50 bmg rounds in pictures,  but have not seen any for sale.  Where is a good place to find them for sale
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:56:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 3:45:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Those were fun to shoot when I wormed at Barrett. I still have 4 or 5 left. I have the tracer rounds.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 10:44:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Unfortunately they way they are found here is broken in half.  You can buy them by the ammo can at SAR Show with the projectiles snapped off and sitting in the can.  The same rounds in .308 were all over for years intact and cheap by the case.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 4:18:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Is there anyway  to reload the broken ones?
I have found the ones that are broken  in half.  And if I could put them together  

When we have shooting partys we have lot  of kids and women come. It is a great time for family we have a big field  we shoot skeet a rifle section and a pistol section  we also have cook out.

When I break out my 50 everyone  wants to shot it including  the kids.  Right now I use trail  boss powder and fmj bullets.  My fmj bullet supply  is running short so I am looking  for something  I can let the kids shoot That Won't hurt them  and won't hurt my wallet.   And was hoping  the plastic  short range rounds  would be the answer.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 9:14:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Unfortunately they way they are found here is broken in half.  You can buy them by the ammo can at SAR Show with the projectiles snapped off and sitting in the can.  The same rounds in .308 were all over for years intact and cheap by the case.
View Quote
Why in the world would they break them in half?
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top