Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 8/14/2017 10:52:40 AM EDT

Took the M107A1 out to 1 mile last week with some APIT which was a bonus because it made the trace/splash really easy to see, even at that distance.

Wind was a huge factor as you expect but it was fun nonetheless.   Even managed to get a few hits.

Shooting The Barrett M107A1 50 Caliber Rifle At 1 Mile & Hitting 🇺🇸 (HD)
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:00:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Wish i had such an open area to shoot like that. Bet it was fun a s hell. Thanks for shareing.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 2:16:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Is this south of Vegas?

*edit. Never mind, started the clip. I thought I recognized exactly where you were shooting. Love that area for long range.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 11:06:27 PM EDT
[#3]
A few more details on the rifle, such as scope and mount, magnification, etc, please.  I realize it was windy, but do you think you would have had better luck with say a Hornady Amax cartridge or do you think you were at the practical accuracy for a 107?  Just curious since I have an 82A1 but haven't had the opportunity to stretch its legs.

Edit:  I should have watched the complete video. You answered some of these questions.
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 6:23:03 PM EDT
[#4]
That was vicariously fun.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top