Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2003 3:51:33 PM EDT
GONE...
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 4:09:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I want one also!

Link Posted: 7/8/2003 5:01:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmmmm,lets see here to machine the BRAKE via CNC $15 and then you add another $100 for the marketing bullshit,then you get the "we cant keep'em in stock bullshit $20, so I think it will be around $135 is my guess maybe a little less.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 7:33:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Well that make sense.I thought Dave was gonna make em.Well if State Arms is going to make them for Dave then thats a decent price after all.I guess I jumped the gun on that one.Oops!
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 7:47:25 PM EDT
[#4]
$225 for a brake?!? I'd pass.
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 3:07:01 PM EDT
[#5]
FWIW, I didn't copy anyone when I designed the Shark Brake.  The first Shark Brakes were made from modified harmonica style (the ones with just .500' holes in them) brakes that we started with.  The shape of the Shark Brake cutout was made to completely obliterate the original .500" holes.  The bottom line is that they work GREAT!  If there is enough interest we'll make a version of the Shark Brake which will fit the Ferret.  Price will be $175, and there'll be a money-back guarantee on it.  Call or email and let me know.  I'll tell you what....if you guys can round up 20 guys who want these, we'll do 'em for $150 each.  Somebody take the lead and do a "Shark Brake group buy".  :-)

Mark Serbu
www.serbu.com
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 4:34:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
FWIW, I didn't copy anyone when I designed the Shark Brake.  The first Shark Brakes were made from modified harmonica style (the ones with just .500' holes in them) brakes that we started with.  The shape of the Shark Brake cutout was made to completely obliterate the original .500" holes.  The bottom line is that they work GREAT!  If there is enough interest we'll make a version of the Shark Brake which will fit the Ferret.  Price will be $175, and there'll be a money-back guarantee on it.  Call or email and let me know.  I'll tell you what....if you guys can round up 20 guys who want these, we'll do 'em for $150 each.  Somebody take the lead and do a "Shark Brake group buy".  :-)

Mark Serbu
www.serbu.com

what a guy!!
Club Serbu Member #545
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 3:32:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Mark Serbu
www.serbu.com

Hey Mr. Serbu, when is your 50 cal semi-auto going to be ready?
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top