User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 4:48:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have one and hardly ever shoot it. I pick my lage m11/9 and m16 over it when I head to the range. I could care less about it being "iconic" lol it's an old head gun.

Hard to mount optics and heavy compared to my m11/9. I just may sell it now lol.
View Quote

I'm the opposite, I've sold all of my personally owned MAC style guns since I really hate the M10/M11 brick guns. I do tend to shoot my Uzi in 45 or 22lr more often than in 9 lately though, especially after I got Curtis Tactical to build me a ported barrel w/ barrel retaining nut style suppressor for my Steyr MPi-81.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 6:41:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'm the opposite, I've sold all of my personally owned MAC style guns since I really hate the M10/M11 brick guns. I do tend to shoot my Uzi in 45 or 22lr more often than in 9 lately though, especially after I got Curtis Tactical to build me a ported barrel w/ barrel retaining nut style suppressor for my Steyr MPi-81.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have one and hardly ever shoot it. I pick my lage m11/9 and m16 over it when I head to the range. I could care less about it being "iconic" lol it's an old head gun.

Hard to mount optics and heavy compared to my m11/9. I just may sell it now lol.

I may just have to put money(conversion kit) into my uzi to see if I can like it again. I just couldn't get over the grip safety, weight, and lack of optics mounting. I have a grey ghost upper and tungsten bolt for the m11 that makes it more enjoyable over the uzi.

OP, if you already have an mp5 I would say don't bother but either way you may still end up liking the uzi.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 7:36:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Shoot mine all the time,IMI SMG bought mine in 1981 for 650.00 when I was a CL3 dealer.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top