Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2017 8:42:00 PM EDT
I can't get the trigger spring to work ,On Mac11.info it shows install like the bottom pic.but I can't get any tension what so ever on it, Both ends are to low and touch trigger.It looks like the spring is bent wrong. I have two springs (Lage)both are the same.So they must be right.
I am wondering if it is suppose to go like the top pic.Any help appreciated.

Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:37:48 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.mac-11.info/fcg4.htm

Notice in step 8 that one of the spring arms hooks under the trigger assembly. The other goes under the disconnector.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 12:45:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Ya I understand that. but the part that loops around the trigger shoe.On M11.info it shows that it goes on the back side if the trigger.If I put it on that way then put the arms where they are suppose to be I do not get any tension on the spring at all.On M11.info they use a screwdriver to put the arms in place on mine they can be pushed down in place cause there is no tension.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 9:55:52 AM EDT
[#3]
The back loop of the spring sets against the feed ramp when installed in the lower.  One leg of the spring hooks underneath the front of the trigger.  This provides the spring pressure to pull the trigger forward.  The loop of the spring is not like an AR spring and does not push against the trigger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top