Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 12:40:28 AM EDT
[#1]
If all promo cans end up shipped by the end of June like they claim, I don't see what anyone has to complain about. That was basically the timeline advertised from the beginning, plus the ATF backlog issue.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 2:54:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Update!!
I just got the call my octane 9 silencer is in and ready for paperwork.

FYI my paperwork was filed on the very last day you claim the deal per deadline date.

Good luck fellas
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 9:04:26 PM EDT
[#3]
UPDATE:   Purchased a can 12/1/21 and submitted info for my free can the same day.  
6/4/22 Free Octane 9 arrived at my dealer.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 9:45:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Update!!

FYI my paperwork was filed on the very last day you claim the deal per deadline date.

Good luck fellas
View Quote

Quoted:
UPDATE:   Purchased a can 12/1/21 and submitted info for my free can the same day.  
View Quote

Did either of you get an email beforehand?
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 11:14:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

@arndog123

What he said... Did you get an email from SICO about shipping or did they send the can to the dealer with your info included and the dealer contacted you?
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 11:34:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

@arndog123

What he said... Did you get an email from SICO about shipping or did they send the can to the dealer with your info included and the dealer contacted you?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@arndog123

Nothing from SiCo. My dealer called me
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 12:09:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Attachment Attached File

The one i didn’t screw up paperwork on.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 1:36:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Nope
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 5:28:46 AM EDT
[#9]
No EMAIL.  Just got a call from my dealer.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 3:03:10 PM EDT
[#10]
So I got an email today from SS telling me  they shipped my free suppressor but it it got there last week. lol
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 3:29:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Attachment Attached File

Just got this email!
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 4:07:21 PM EDT
[#12]
No reply via IG
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 4:51:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Ordered an Omega 9k on 11/23/21. Got an email from SiCo saying the Warlock 22 shipped on 5/19/22.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 6:34:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If all promo cans end up shipped by the end of June like they claim, I don't see what anyone has to complain about. That was basically the timeline advertised from the beginning, plus the ATF backlog issue.
View Quote

I did not see any 6 month lead times in the advertising. I found out about after I ordered and multiple emails to get a response from them. Maybe if I read through the fine print I would have found it, but burying key aspects in the fine print is dishonest.

I'm not furious about it, but I'm not happy. I would have bought an R9 if I had known about the lead time. The 5/8x24 mount that comes with the Omega 9k is what really rustled my jimmies, but I've already complained about that enough in another thread.

Link Posted: 6/15/2022 4:56:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Submitted mine back in November. Still nothing. Think at this point if it ever show up lm just going to sell it.
View Quote

@Mav3rick
Which 2 cans are you getting with your BOGO?

deleted…create a WTB ad if you want one

Link Posted: 6/15/2022 8:37:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

@Mav3rick
Which 2 cans are you getting with your BOGO?

deleted…create a WTB ad if you want one

View Quote

Just one this time and its an octane45. deleted I have already picked up the sico can that this promo can was for over a month ago. Last time I do this crap with silencerco. Fucking ridiculous...
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 9:39:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If all promo cans end up shipped by the end of June like they claim, I don't see what anyone has to complain about.
View Quote

I disagree. If Sico would have gotten their shit together and sent out their customers free cans right away they would have it in their hands sooner after the form4 wait. It is bad enough that we have to wait so long to get the stupid rights infringing guberment stamp back before we can take possession but to make the customer wait 6+ months just to get the damn thing into their dealer and then have to wait then another 4 to 12 months to actually get their stamp back is ridiculous. So for people who bought back in November if they would have gotten it to their dealer by say beginning of January the latest they would probably have it in their hands by now with their stamp if they eform4 it or would be halfway through their wait if it was a paper form4. That is the point you are overlooking. Sico should have learned from the last time how to make this happen sooner, but they don't give a shit to bother to improve. I'm done buying from sico-besides I think there are much better options out there now and they are behind in terms of performance and innovation.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 11:58:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Got a notification my can was received by my dealer.

It automatically uploaded to silencershop website and the only step I will have to do is certify.

That's pretty freaking awesome, won't even have to go to my dealer until I pick it up in 90-140 days.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 10:32:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Called sico today. They said they have had some supply issues. They are starting on the 45 components now so my can prob won't ship until july but at least my paperwork is not lost in some blackhole.
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 9:27:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Called sico today. They said they have had some supply issues. They are starting on the 45 components now so my can prob won't ship until july but at least my paperwork is not lost in some blackhole.
View Quote

Lol high quality
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 9:41:38 AM EDT
[#21]
I opted for the Octane 9. Made my purchase end of November and dealer received the BOGO Octane 9 in mid March.
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 11:05:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Refiled my second stamp for my other free can last week. We’ll see if the ATF is as fast this time.

I’m digging the 2.0 though.
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 3:34:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Lol high quality
View Quote

?

I called the customer service number and the guy that answered was able to pull my submission up right away.
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

?

I called the customer service number and the guy that answered was able to pull my submission up right away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol high quality

?

Just another silencerco burst deadline
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 4:19:10 PM EDT
[#25]
I have a customer still waiting and after contacting SiCo today, the response was "Due to a material shortage we were delayed in the manufacturing of the Octane series of suppressors. Because of that our original end of June goal had to be pushed back to the end of August unfortunately."

So now it's the end of August, if they even meet that deadline. You'd think SiCo would have learned a lesson from the first BOGO that took a year to get customers their free cans.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 4:42:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Asshats
No octane 9 here
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 6:44:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I have a customer still waiting and after contacting SiCo today, the response was "Due to a material shortage we were delayed in the manufacturing of the Octane series of suppressors. Because of that our original end of June goal had to be pushed back to the end of August unfortunately."

So now it's the end of August, if they even meet that deadline. You'd think SiCo would have learned a lesson from the first BOGO that took a year to get customers their free cans.
View Quote

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately still waiting

It's kinda funny though because the can I purchased to get the bogo octane was batched approved in 27 days. So I get to wait 8 months for them to ship it to my dealer, then another year for the paper form the be approved.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:25:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Anyone going to do another bogo next time?

I will probably do it again even know I just received my can from Silencerco a few weeks ago and I’m still waiting to clarify. I would like a Dedicated 556 can and the saker doesn’t look to bad Especially if I can get a free can out of it.

I would prefer the new hotness dead air Sierra 5 but that doesn’t come with a free can, not that it’s not a good looking can.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 1:47:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Anyone going to do another bogo next time?

I will probably do it again even know I just received my can from Silencerco a few weeks ago and I’m still waiting to clarify. I would like a Dedicated 556 can and the saker doesn’t look to bad Especially if I can get a free can out of it.

I would prefer the new hotness dead air Sierra 5 but that doesn’t come with a free can, not that it’s not a good looking can.
View Quote

I got my cans so fast I’ll definitely do at least two again next time. I know I’m an outlier but my first free can was in my hand months ago after form 4 approval.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 11:39:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Just got the shipping confirmation for my warlock 4/30 shipped, submitted early December.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 2:12:46 PM EDT
[#31]

Wow I guess jump on it fast if they do it again, I was a little late getting on it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 3:54:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Just got ship status, I submitted 11/27
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 11:24:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Even after watching the last BOGO from the sidelines, I somehow managed to talk myself into TWO of these…

Nabbed a chimera via silencershop on 11/16/21
They Called later that day and said chimera was out of stock, changed to an omega 300.
BOGO confirmation octane 45 11/19/21
After a paperwork bungle called to certify eForm at my dealer 2/16/22
…..Crickets since then, no confirmation of free can shipping, nothing from my dealer.

Another somewhat local dealer had a deal I couldn’t refuse on another omega, in stock. Purchased 11/28/21
BOGO confirmation for another octane 45 11/29/21
Unfortunately, this dealer was absolutely on his game and the paperwork was submitted immediately, the old way
As of today, No confirmation of free can shipping, and nothing transferwise from that dealer, though he has been communicative. Paper form on the omega, so it’s probably on pace.
Even with SiCo delays, I’ll probably have this free octane in hand before the omega is approved

I’ve personally seen anything from 3 months to a year and a half on paper forms, all in stock from my local dealer at the time.
This will by my first eform anything, and first time buying a can via SS.

After watching the last one, I knew what I was in for… Hurry up and wait.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 5:09:22 PM EDT
[#34]
I also called SilencerCo today and was told the same thing about the August date for my BOGO Octane 45.
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 7:11:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I also called SilencerCo today and was told the same thing about the August date for my BOGO Octane 45.
View Quote

Thanks for that info.

I'm also waiting on an octane 45 so you saved me a call.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 5:14:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Got call from dealer today my octane45 was in. Never got the email notice from SICO. Again-FU SICO for making me wait this long just to get the damn thing to my dealer.

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:42:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I goofed my wording of my trust on silencerco and atf denied my form.

Fixed and will be resubmitting this week. Looks like i could’ve been the first to get my free cans if i wasnt an idiot.
View Quote

This one was approved today.

So between the first day of the sale and today i got all 4 stamps including one that had to be resubmitted in may. I might’ve set the record for fastest promo finisher.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:33:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Both of my octane 45 freebies showed up at my dealers yesterday…

No email, no shipping notice.. oh well.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 11:37:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Crickets
Link Posted: 7/26/2022 9:15:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Just found this thread.   I was wondering if it was just me or did the we will ship your BOGO can to your dealer by the end of June get blown for everyone.  

BTW - their CS response of 7/8 was:

Hello,

Your suppressors are just waiting for the ATF to give us permission to ship them to your dealer.
?
Have a nice weekend.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 8:44:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Waiting on octane 9, submitted paperwork almost immediately. Was told it would ship by now, it has not
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 10:20:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Just got notice yesterday that my free Warlock shipped so I submitted my app electronically today. I was 2 days past the deadline to submit for the free can and they honored the deal anyway. I'm pretty happy with the service from SiCo
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 10:43:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Still waiting on my octane
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 11:34:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Well, got an email from SICO this week so it is probably at my dealer. Called the dealer and he said I needed the tracking number so they would know which can was mine. WTF.

Called SICO multiple times on Friday. No answer. So sent an email, no reply yet.

Does SICO send your BOGO can with any of your info or do they just ship it to your dealer with no purchaser info?
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 11:56:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Well, got an email from SICO this week so it is probably at my dealer. Called the dealer and he said I needed the tracking number so they would know which can was mine. WTF.

Called SICO multiple times on Friday. No answer. So sent an email, no reply yet.

@urbanredneck

Does SICO send you BOGO can with any of your info or do they just ship it to your dealer with no purchaser info?
View Quote

I had already got a call from my dealer and certified through silencershop by the time I got the email from SiCo, so yes they clearly do send the info of the customer.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 12:55:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Update!!

Good luck fellas

Quoted:

Same here, purchased in Dec and received an email in June from SiCo that it was on the way to my local FFL.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 12:48:47 PM EDT
[#47]
My BOGO can stamp was approved today via eForms.  Here's my timeline.  I converted it from dates to days for ease of viewing.

Promotion Submitted to SiCo: 11/29/2021
"Free" Warlock Arrived at Dealer: 66 days
Form 4 Submitted: 20 days
Stamp Approved: 175 days

So 261 days (i.e., about 9 months) from the date I submitted my promo to the date I get to shoot my "free" can.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 8:13:16 PM EDT
[#48]
For those that may be losing hope: I just got a notification email from SilencerCo that my BOGO suppressor (Octane 9) has been shipped to my dealer. I got my original confirmation email Dec. 4, 2021, confirmation #54xxx, if that helps anyone.

If nothing else, I'm just excited that the initial waiting is done, and now I can move on to the main waiting event!
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 9:40:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Thats a relief, mine was 56xxx, received 12/15, theres hope after all.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:18:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Got an email on 8/11 advising my bogo shipped. Showed up at the dealer a few days later. I had to call SICO to get a tracking number but the way it worked was they sent like 10 suppressors. The box had my name on it but there was no particular suppressor that was mine so the dealer grabbed one and assigned it to me.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top