Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2016 10:02:43 PM EDT
OK so I know this topic has been discussed hundreds of times. I searched before posting this and did not come up with any results.

I plan on purchasing a suppressor through Capital Armory and I see they offer a gun trust through gun trust guru. My question is, has anyone on here used or know anyone who have obtained a trust through gun trust guru and if so how did it turn out?
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 6:43:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 9:16:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe you should ask in the suppressor forum or the class 3 forum under the armory tab. Get more traffic to your topic.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:04:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe you should ask in the suppressor forum or the class 3 forum under the armory tab. Get more traffic to your topic.
View Quote

See a Mod moved this, you should get an answer here.

I've never purchased any NFA items through GTG, or Capital Armory for that matter, but I've purchased 5-6 other times including firearms from CA and they're absolutely GTG, in my experience anyway.

Shoot the owner an email or text and ask, he's always been good about answering emails or calls for me, I've caught him on the range testing suppressors before and he's even made time to talk to me then.

Shoot me a PM if you can't find his contact info and I'll see if I've still got his number.

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:21:39 PM EDT
[#4]
To me it seems prudent to use a lawyer for legal stuff.  I spent the cost of a stamp and a mount for something I'll use for a lifetime.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:03:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the responses. I went ahead and went with a lawyer. Just printed out the forms he sent me and will be going to a notary tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 11:38:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top